Elizabeth Hurley Trying to Get Pregnant
Elizabeth Hurley is hoping to expand her family with a new baby - but she and husband Arun Nayar "haven't had any luck so far". The British model/actress is already mother to eight-year-old son Damian, whose dad is her multi-millionaire ex-boyfriend Steve Bing.
She is now married to businessman Arun Nayar, and admits she is trying to conceive. Hurley tells Britain's Zest magazine, "We haven't had any luck so far. Arun would love another one. Damian does not want another one. And I think it would be great if one came along. But we're grateful for what we've got."
The 44 year old also opens up about Damian's relationship with his stepfather in the interview, adding: "Damian calls him daddy. He knows he's not his blood father. He'll sometimes forget, though, and say, 'Tell me again why dad's brown and we're so white.' And I'll say, 'He's not blood, remember.' And he'll say, 'Yes, I knew that.'"
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up