Elizabeth Hurley Trying to Get Pregnant
Elizabeth Hurley is hoping to expand her family with a new baby - but she and husband Arun Nayar "haven't had any luck so far". The British model/actress is already mother to eight-year-old son Damian, whose dad is her multi-millionaire ex-boyfriend Steve Bing.
She is now married to businessman Arun Nayar, and admits she is trying to conceive. Hurley tells Britain's Zest magazine, "We haven't had any luck so far. Arun would love another one. Damian does not want another one. And I think it would be great if one came along. But we're grateful for what we've got."
The 44 year old also opens up about Damian's relationship with his stepfather in the interview, adding: "Damian calls him daddy. He knows he's not his blood father. He'll sometimes forget, though, and say, 'Tell me again why dad's brown and we're so white.' And I'll say, 'He's not blood, remember.' And he'll say, 'Yes, I knew that.'"
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father