Elizabeth Hurley Trying to Get Pregnant
Elizabeth Hurley is hoping to expand her family with a new baby - but she and husband Arun Nayar "haven't had any luck so far". The British model/actress is already mother to eight-year-old son Damian, whose dad is her multi-millionaire ex-boyfriend Steve Bing.
She is now married to businessman Arun Nayar, and admits she is trying to conceive. Hurley tells Britain's Zest magazine, "We haven't had any luck so far. Arun would love another one. Damian does not want another one. And I think it would be great if one came along. But we're grateful for what we've got."
The 44 year old also opens up about Damian's relationship with his stepfather in the interview, adding: "Damian calls him daddy. He knows he's not his blood father. He'll sometimes forget, though, and say, 'Tell me again why dad's brown and we're so white.' And I'll say, 'He's not blood, remember.' And he'll say, 'Yes, I knew that.'"
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video