Elizabeth Hurley Trying to Get Pregnant
Elizabeth Hurley is hoping to expand her family with a new baby - but she and husband Arun Nayar "haven't had any luck so far". The British model/actress is already mother to eight-year-old son Damian, whose dad is her multi-millionaire ex-boyfriend Steve Bing.
She is now married to businessman Arun Nayar, and admits she is trying to conceive. Hurley tells Britain's Zest magazine, "We haven't had any luck so far. Arun would love another one. Damian does not want another one. And I think it would be great if one came along. But we're grateful for what we've got."
The 44 year old also opens up about Damian's relationship with his stepfather in the interview, adding: "Damian calls him daddy. He knows he's not his blood father. He'll sometimes forget, though, and say, 'Tell me again why dad's brown and we're so white.' And I'll say, 'He's not blood, remember.' And he'll say, 'Yes, I knew that.'"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?