Elizabeth Hurley Trying to Get Pregnant
Elizabeth Hurley is hoping to expand her family with a new baby - but she and husband Arun Nayar "haven't had any luck so far". The British model/actress is already mother to eight-year-old son Damian, whose dad is her multi-millionaire ex-boyfriend Steve Bing.
She is now married to businessman Arun Nayar, and admits she is trying to conceive. Hurley tells Britain's Zest magazine, "We haven't had any luck so far. Arun would love another one. Damian does not want another one. And I think it would be great if one came along. But we're grateful for what we've got."
The 44 year old also opens up about Damian's relationship with his stepfather in the interview, adding: "Damian calls him daddy. He knows he's not his blood father. He'll sometimes forget, though, and say, 'Tell me again why dad's brown and we're so white.' And I'll say, 'He's not blood, remember.' And he'll say, 'Yes, I knew that.'"
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle