Rep Defends Dennis Rodman's Relapse
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's spokesperson has stepped out in defense of the recovering alcoholic amid reports he's relapsed - insisting his recovery has been "a gradual process".
The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addictions in front of millions as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports suggest he's continuing to drink. Rodman was recently spotted at a rum-tasting festival at Miami, Florida hotspot hotel The Raleigh, according to the New York Post.
However, his spokesperson insists the star is still able to drink following his public attempts to recover. The rep says, "Dennis still has a few drinks here and there. Stopping his drinking has always been a gradual process."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby