Rep Defends Dennis Rodman's Relapse
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's spokesperson has stepped out in defense of the recovering alcoholic amid reports he's relapsed - insisting his recovery has been "a gradual process".
The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addictions in front of millions as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports suggest he's continuing to drink. Rodman was recently spotted at a rum-tasting festival at Miami, Florida hotspot hotel The Raleigh, according to the New York Post.
However, his spokesperson insists the star is still able to drink following his public attempts to recover. The rep says, "Dennis still has a few drinks here and there. Stopping his drinking has always been a gradual process."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie