Rep Defends Dennis Rodman's Relapse
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's spokesperson has stepped out in defense of the recovering alcoholic amid reports he's relapsed - insisting his recovery has been "a gradual process".
The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addictions in front of millions as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports suggest he's continuing to drink. Rodman was recently spotted at a rum-tasting festival at Miami, Florida hotspot hotel The Raleigh, according to the New York Post.
However, his spokesperson insists the star is still able to drink following his public attempts to recover. The rep says, "Dennis still has a few drinks here and there. Stopping his drinking has always been a gradual process."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen