Rep Defends Dennis Rodman's Relapse
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's spokesperson has stepped out in defense of the recovering alcoholic amid reports he's relapsed - insisting his recovery has been "a gradual process".
The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addictions in front of millions as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports suggest he's continuing to drink. Rodman was recently spotted at a rum-tasting festival at Miami, Florida hotspot hotel The Raleigh, according to the New York Post.
However, his spokesperson insists the star is still able to drink following his public attempts to recover. The rep says, "Dennis still has a few drinks here and there. Stopping his drinking has always been a gradual process."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked