Rep Defends Dennis Rodman's Relapse
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman's spokesperson has stepped out in defense of the recovering alcoholic amid reports he's relapsed - insisting his recovery has been "a gradual process".
The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addictions in front of millions as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports suggest he's continuing to drink. Rodman was recently spotted at a rum-tasting festival at Miami, Florida hotspot hotel The Raleigh, according to the New York Post.
However, his spokesperson insists the star is still able to drink following his public attempts to recover. The rep says, "Dennis still has a few drinks here and there. Stopping his drinking has always been a gradual process."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal