Sarah Jessica Parker Is Least Sexy in 'Sex and the City'
Sarah Jessica Parker has been snubbed by fans of "Sex and the City", who have voted her character Carrie Bradshaw the show's least sexy female. The actress' cocktail-swilling journalist alter-ego has come bottom of a poll conducted by Pincer Vodka, to mark forthcoming movie sequel "Sex and the City 2".
Kristin Davis' conservative art dealer Charlotte York is the surprising winner, ahead of flamboyant maneater Samantha Jones - played by Kim Cattrall. Cynthia Nixon's redhead lawyer Miranda Hobbes claimed third place, relegating Bradshaw to fourth, and last, place.
Pincer Vodka CEO Jonathan Engels said: "We were stunned with the outcome of the poll and we suspect Sarah Jessica Parker might need more than one Cosmopolitan to drown her sorrows."
The sequel movie will be in theaters May 27 in U.S.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic