Sarah Jessica Parker Is Least Sexy in 'Sex and the City'
Sarah Jessica Parker has been snubbed by fans of "Sex and the City", who have voted her character Carrie Bradshaw the show's least sexy female. The actress' cocktail-swilling journalist alter-ego has come bottom of a poll conducted by Pincer Vodka, to mark forthcoming movie sequel "Sex and the City 2".
Kristin Davis' conservative art dealer Charlotte York is the surprising winner, ahead of flamboyant maneater Samantha Jones - played by Kim Cattrall. Cynthia Nixon's redhead lawyer Miranda Hobbes claimed third place, relegating Bradshaw to fourth, and last, place.
Pincer Vodka CEO Jonathan Engels said: "We were stunned with the outcome of the poll and we suspect Sarah Jessica Parker might need more than one Cosmopolitan to drown her sorrows."
The sequel movie will be in theaters May 27 in U.S.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny