Sarah Jessica Parker Is Least Sexy in 'Sex and the City'
Sarah Jessica Parker has been snubbed by fans of "Sex and the City", who have voted her character Carrie Bradshaw the show's least sexy female. The actress' cocktail-swilling journalist alter-ego has come bottom of a poll conducted by Pincer Vodka, to mark forthcoming movie sequel "Sex and the City 2".
Kristin Davis' conservative art dealer Charlotte York is the surprising winner, ahead of flamboyant maneater Samantha Jones - played by Kim Cattrall. Cynthia Nixon's redhead lawyer Miranda Hobbes claimed third place, relegating Bradshaw to fourth, and last, place.
Pincer Vodka CEO Jonathan Engels said: "We were stunned with the outcome of the poll and we suspect Sarah Jessica Parker might need more than one Cosmopolitan to drown her sorrows."
The sequel movie will be in theaters May 27 in U.S.
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer