Sarah Jessica Parker Is Least Sexy in 'Sex and the City'
Sarah Jessica Parker has been snubbed by fans of "Sex and the City", who have voted her character Carrie Bradshaw the show's least sexy female. The actress' cocktail-swilling journalist alter-ego has come bottom of a poll conducted by Pincer Vodka, to mark forthcoming movie sequel "Sex and the City 2".
Kristin Davis' conservative art dealer Charlotte York is the surprising winner, ahead of flamboyant maneater Samantha Jones - played by Kim Cattrall. Cynthia Nixon's redhead lawyer Miranda Hobbes claimed third place, relegating Bradshaw to fourth, and last, place.
Pincer Vodka CEO Jonathan Engels said: "We were stunned with the outcome of the poll and we suspect Sarah Jessica Parker might need more than one Cosmopolitan to drown her sorrows."
The sequel movie will be in theaters May 27 in U.S.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds