Sarah Jessica Parker Is Least Sexy in 'Sex and the City'
Sarah Jessica Parker has been snubbed by fans of "Sex and the City", who have voted her character Carrie Bradshaw the show's least sexy female. The actress' cocktail-swilling journalist alter-ego has come bottom of a poll conducted by Pincer Vodka, to mark forthcoming movie sequel "Sex and the City 2".
Kristin Davis' conservative art dealer Charlotte York is the surprising winner, ahead of flamboyant maneater Samantha Jones - played by Kim Cattrall. Cynthia Nixon's redhead lawyer Miranda Hobbes claimed third place, relegating Bradshaw to fourth, and last, place.
Pincer Vodka CEO Jonathan Engels said: "We were stunned with the outcome of the poll and we suspect Sarah Jessica Parker might need more than one Cosmopolitan to drown her sorrows."
The sequel movie will be in theaters May 27 in U.S.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges