Russell Brand and Katy Perry Plan Week-Long Wedding
Russell Brand and Katy Perry are planning a week of wedding celebrations in October - their nuptials will stretch over seven days. The British funnyman proposed to the singer on New Year's Eve during a romantic trip to India, and the couple is rumored to be planning to return to the country to marry later this year.
The couple has now reportedly sent out 'Save The Date' cards to their friends and family, and one of the invitations has been obtained by Britain's News of the World tabloid. The card, which features a picture of Indian henna hand art, urges guests to "Save The Week for the wedding of Katy and Russell" from 18 to 25 October and reveals attendees "will need a passport". The invite also states guests "will be contacted soon with more information".
Perry has stated the couple is planning a "small" wedding, insisting she doesn't want the ceremony to turn into a "drunk fest of people." She tells the publication, "We don't want it to be a drunk fest of people, just one night and then forgetting about it. We want it to be about love. The wedding will be small. I always have a ton of people around me and I think the people that are going to share this moment with us are the people we want to integrate into each other's lives."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'