Russell Brand and Katy Perry Plan Week-Long Wedding
Russell Brand and Katy Perry are planning a week of wedding celebrations in October - their nuptials will stretch over seven days. The British funnyman proposed to the singer on New Year's Eve during a romantic trip to India, and the couple is rumored to be planning to return to the country to marry later this year.
The couple has now reportedly sent out 'Save The Date' cards to their friends and family, and one of the invitations has been obtained by Britain's News of the World tabloid. The card, which features a picture of Indian henna hand art, urges guests to "Save The Week for the wedding of Katy and Russell" from 18 to 25 October and reveals attendees "will need a passport". The invite also states guests "will be contacted soon with more information".
Perry has stated the couple is planning a "small" wedding, insisting she doesn't want the ceremony to turn into a "drunk fest of people." She tells the publication, "We don't want it to be a drunk fest of people, just one night and then forgetting about it. We want it to be about love. The wedding will be small. I always have a ton of people around me and I think the people that are going to share this moment with us are the people we want to integrate into each other's lives."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs