Nas Denies Rumor He's Planning to Remove Kelis Tattoo
Rapper Nas has dismissed rumors he's planning to have a tattoo bearing the name of his estranged wife Kelis removed. The "I Can" star, real name Nasir Jones, split from Kelis last year, shortly before the birth of their first son, Knight.
They have been locked in a bitter legal battle over child and spousal support ever since, and reports alleged Nas was looking to undergo laser surgery to have an inking of his ex's name erased from his arm. But Nas has brushed off the claims, insisting he has no idea where the rumor came from.
He tells Vibe magazine, "No words about any tattoos came from me this year or last year. So I don't know what that is." And he reveals he's never contemplated having his skin art altered - unless he's expanding his collection. He adds, "I don't really think about tattoos, I just think about adding more."
More Nas News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer