Nas Denies Rumor He's Planning to Remove Kelis Tattoo
Rapper Nas has dismissed rumors he's planning to have a tattoo bearing the name of his estranged wife Kelis removed. The "I Can" star, real name Nasir Jones, split from Kelis last year, shortly before the birth of their first son, Knight.
They have been locked in a bitter legal battle over child and spousal support ever since, and reports alleged Nas was looking to undergo laser surgery to have an inking of his ex's name erased from his arm. But Nas has brushed off the claims, insisting he has no idea where the rumor came from.
He tells Vibe magazine, "No words about any tattoos came from me this year or last year. So I don't know what that is." And he reveals he's never contemplated having his skin art altered - unless he's expanding his collection. He adds, "I don't really think about tattoos, I just think about adding more."
More Nas News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake