Nas Denies Rumor He's Planning to Remove Kelis Tattoo
Rapper Nas has dismissed rumors he's planning to have a tattoo bearing the name of his estranged wife Kelis removed. The "I Can" star, real name Nasir Jones, split from Kelis last year, shortly before the birth of their first son, Knight.
They have been locked in a bitter legal battle over child and spousal support ever since, and reports alleged Nas was looking to undergo laser surgery to have an inking of his ex's name erased from his arm. But Nas has brushed off the claims, insisting he has no idea where the rumor came from.
He tells Vibe magazine, "No words about any tattoos came from me this year or last year. So I don't know what that is." And he reveals he's never contemplated having his skin art altered - unless he's expanding his collection. He adds, "I don't really think about tattoos, I just think about adding more."
More Nas News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert