Nas Denies Rumor He's Planning to Remove Kelis Tattoo
Rapper Nas has dismissed rumors he's planning to have a tattoo bearing the name of his estranged wife Kelis removed. The "I Can" star, real name Nasir Jones, split from Kelis last year, shortly before the birth of their first son, Knight.
They have been locked in a bitter legal battle over child and spousal support ever since, and reports alleged Nas was looking to undergo laser surgery to have an inking of his ex's name erased from his arm. But Nas has brushed off the claims, insisting he has no idea where the rumor came from.
He tells Vibe magazine, "No words about any tattoos came from me this year or last year. So I don't know what that is." And he reveals he's never contemplated having his skin art altered - unless he's expanding his collection. He adds, "I don't really think about tattoos, I just think about adding more."
More Nas News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London