Nas Denies Rumor He's Planning to Remove Kelis Tattoo
Rapper Nas has dismissed rumors he's planning to have a tattoo bearing the name of his estranged wife Kelis removed. The "I Can" star, real name Nasir Jones, split from Kelis last year, shortly before the birth of their first son, Knight.
They have been locked in a bitter legal battle over child and spousal support ever since, and reports alleged Nas was looking to undergo laser surgery to have an inking of his ex's name erased from his arm. But Nas has brushed off the claims, insisting he has no idea where the rumor came from.
He tells Vibe magazine, "No words about any tattoos came from me this year or last year. So I don't know what that is." And he reveals he's never contemplated having his skin art altered - unless he's expanding his collection. He adds, "I don't really think about tattoos, I just think about adding more."
More Nas News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child