Ronan Keating Tapped as Judge of 'The X Factor' Australian Version
Boyzone star Ronan Keating is remodeling himself as a reality TV show judge - the Irish singer has landed a role on an Australian version of "The X Factor". Simon Cowell is planning to take his highly-successful British talent show to America next year, and is rolling out the format across the world.
The music mogul has already taken the show Down Under, hiring the boyband star as one of his judges - and Keating is delighted to have been given the chance to join the series, especially as Boyzone's manager Louis Walsh is on the panel of the original show.
He says, "I can't wait. It's an exciting new role for me. Louis Walsh has offered to give me tips. I'll be firm, but fair - maybe not as nasty as Simon Cowell." The job means Keating will now be based in Australia from June until November.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour