Ronan Keating Tapped as Judge of 'The X Factor' Australian Version
Boyzone star Ronan Keating is remodeling himself as a reality TV show judge - the Irish singer has landed a role on an Australian version of "The X Factor". Simon Cowell is planning to take his highly-successful British talent show to America next year, and is rolling out the format across the world.
The music mogul has already taken the show Down Under, hiring the boyband star as one of his judges - and Keating is delighted to have been given the chance to join the series, especially as Boyzone's manager Louis Walsh is on the panel of the original show.
He says, "I can't wait. It's an exciting new role for me. Louis Walsh has offered to give me tips. I'll be firm, but fair - maybe not as nasty as Simon Cowell." The job means Keating will now be based in Australia from June until November.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards