Ronan Keating Tapped as Judge of 'The X Factor' Australian Version
Boyzone star Ronan Keating is remodeling himself as a reality TV show judge - the Irish singer has landed a role on an Australian version of "The X Factor". Simon Cowell is planning to take his highly-successful British talent show to America next year, and is rolling out the format across the world.
The music mogul has already taken the show Down Under, hiring the boyband star as one of his judges - and Keating is delighted to have been given the chance to join the series, especially as Boyzone's manager Louis Walsh is on the panel of the original show.
He says, "I can't wait. It's an exciting new role for me. Louis Walsh has offered to give me tips. I'll be firm, but fair - maybe not as nasty as Simon Cowell." The job means Keating will now be based in Australia from June until November.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'