Jenny McCarthy Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Man
Jenny McCarthy has reportedly moved on following her split from Jim Carrey - she was spotted on a night out in Hollywood holding hands with a mystery man. The couple, who had been together for five years, parted ways last month, announcing the news via their Twitter.com pages.
Carrey was reportedly spotted flirting with an unnamed woman at a New York nightclub last weekend, prompting speculation he has put the break-up behind him. And now the blonde beauty has further dashed hopes of a reconciliation after she was photographed leaving Katsu-ya restaurant in Los Angeles on Friday night, May 14 with a mystery man.
The pair was seen holding hands and smiling as they left the eatery, fueling speculation they are more than just friends.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off