Paris Hilton Channels Marilyn Monroe for 'Tease'
Paris Hilton has marked the milestone release of her tenth fragrance by dressing up as screen icon Marilyn Monroe for a new photoshoot. The star is set to launch her new perfume, Tease, six years after she unleashed her debut self-titled scent in 2004.
And Hilton has celebrated the landmark by channelling her idol for a glamorous advertising campaign to accompany the launch this summer. She tells People.com, "I got to dress up like my idol Marilyn Monroe, and we ended up with some great photos. She's always been such an inspiration to me. Tease is a really sweet and flirty scent, so the name is very fitting. It's playful and sexy - perfect for grabbing attention."
Tease would be Hilton's seventh perfume after Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Can Can, Fairy Dust and Siren.
More Paris Hilton News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage