Paris Hilton Channels Marilyn Monroe for 'Tease'
Paris Hilton has marked the milestone release of her tenth fragrance by dressing up as screen icon Marilyn Monroe for a new photoshoot. The star is set to launch her new perfume, Tease, six years after she unleashed her debut self-titled scent in 2004.
And Hilton has celebrated the landmark by channelling her idol for a glamorous advertising campaign to accompany the launch this summer. She tells People.com, "I got to dress up like my idol Marilyn Monroe, and we ended up with some great photos. She's always been such an inspiration to me. Tease is a really sweet and flirty scent, so the name is very fitting. It's playful and sexy - perfect for grabbing attention."
Tease would be Hilton's seventh perfume after Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Can Can, Fairy Dust and Siren.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'