Paris Hilton Channels Marilyn Monroe for 'Tease'
Paris Hilton has marked the milestone release of her tenth fragrance by dressing up as screen icon Marilyn Monroe for a new photoshoot. The star is set to launch her new perfume, Tease, six years after she unleashed her debut self-titled scent in 2004.
And Hilton has celebrated the landmark by channelling her idol for a glamorous advertising campaign to accompany the launch this summer. She tells People.com, "I got to dress up like my idol Marilyn Monroe, and we ended up with some great photos. She's always been such an inspiration to me. Tease is a really sweet and flirty scent, so the name is very fitting. It's playful and sexy - perfect for grabbing attention."
Tease would be Hilton's seventh perfume after Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Can Can, Fairy Dust and Siren.
More Paris Hilton News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support