Paris Hilton Channels Marilyn Monroe for 'Tease'
Paris Hilton has marked the milestone release of her tenth fragrance by dressing up as screen icon Marilyn Monroe for a new photoshoot. The star is set to launch her new perfume, Tease, six years after she unleashed her debut self-titled scent in 2004.
And Hilton has celebrated the landmark by channelling her idol for a glamorous advertising campaign to accompany the launch this summer. She tells People.com, "I got to dress up like my idol Marilyn Monroe, and we ended up with some great photos. She's always been such an inspiration to me. Tease is a really sweet and flirty scent, so the name is very fitting. It's playful and sexy - perfect for grabbing attention."
Tease would be Hilton's seventh perfume after Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Can Can, Fairy Dust and Siren.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC