Paris Hilton Channels Marilyn Monroe for 'Tease'
Paris Hilton has marked the milestone release of her tenth fragrance by dressing up as screen icon Marilyn Monroe for a new photoshoot. The star is set to launch her new perfume, Tease, six years after she unleashed her debut self-titled scent in 2004.
And Hilton has celebrated the landmark by channelling her idol for a glamorous advertising campaign to accompany the launch this summer. She tells People.com, "I got to dress up like my idol Marilyn Monroe, and we ended up with some great photos. She's always been such an inspiration to me. Tease is a really sweet and flirty scent, so the name is very fitting. It's playful and sexy - perfect for grabbing attention."
Tease would be Hilton's seventh perfume after Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Can Can, Fairy Dust and Siren.
More Paris Hilton News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors