Keith Richards Proceeds With Releasing Tell-All Book
The Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards is almost ready to let fans read all about his wild rock 'n' roll past - his autobiography will hit store shelves in October, three years after he began writing it. The guitarist started to put pen to paper to revisit his past antics and early career moves in 2007 and recently wrapped work on the tome.
He admits he initially held back on telling all because he was convinced no one would read it - but he's glad he decided to proceed with the release. Richards says, "I'm waiting for some proofs to come back. It's kind of weird writing about your own life. Who'd be interested in that?"
"But then I realized there is a lot of interest, so... talking to some of the people that were there and their version of events to try and correlate it all was very interesting, a kind of kaleidoscopic bunch of experiences."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna