Keith Richards Proceeds With Releasing Tell-All Book
The Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards is almost ready to let fans read all about his wild rock 'n' roll past - his autobiography will hit store shelves in October, three years after he began writing it. The guitarist started to put pen to paper to revisit his past antics and early career moves in 2007 and recently wrapped work on the tome.
He admits he initially held back on telling all because he was convinced no one would read it - but he's glad he decided to proceed with the release. Richards says, "I'm waiting for some proofs to come back. It's kind of weird writing about your own life. Who'd be interested in that?"
"But then I realized there is a lot of interest, so... talking to some of the people that were there and their version of events to try and correlate it all was very interesting, a kind of kaleidoscopic bunch of experiences."
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'