Keith Richards Proceeds With Releasing Tell-All Book
The Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards is almost ready to let fans read all about his wild rock 'n' roll past - his autobiography will hit store shelves in October, three years after he began writing it. The guitarist started to put pen to paper to revisit his past antics and early career moves in 2007 and recently wrapped work on the tome.
He admits he initially held back on telling all because he was convinced no one would read it - but he's glad he decided to proceed with the release. Richards says, "I'm waiting for some proofs to come back. It's kind of weird writing about your own life. Who'd be interested in that?"
"But then I realized there is a lot of interest, so... talking to some of the people that were there and their version of events to try and correlate it all was very interesting, a kind of kaleidoscopic bunch of experiences."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos