Keith Richards Proceeds With Releasing Tell-All Book
The Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards is almost ready to let fans read all about his wild rock 'n' roll past - his autobiography will hit store shelves in October, three years after he began writing it. The guitarist started to put pen to paper to revisit his past antics and early career moves in 2007 and recently wrapped work on the tome.
He admits he initially held back on telling all because he was convinced no one would read it - but he's glad he decided to proceed with the release. Richards says, "I'm waiting for some proofs to come back. It's kind of weird writing about your own life. Who'd be interested in that?"
"But then I realized there is a lot of interest, so... talking to some of the people that were there and their version of events to try and correlate it all was very interesting, a kind of kaleidoscopic bunch of experiences."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos