Keith Richards Proceeds With Releasing Tell-All Book
The Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards is almost ready to let fans read all about his wild rock 'n' roll past - his autobiography will hit store shelves in October, three years after he began writing it. The guitarist started to put pen to paper to revisit his past antics and early career moves in 2007 and recently wrapped work on the tome.
He admits he initially held back on telling all because he was convinced no one would read it - but he's glad he decided to proceed with the release. Richards says, "I'm waiting for some proofs to come back. It's kind of weird writing about your own life. Who'd be interested in that?"
"But then I realized there is a lot of interest, so... talking to some of the people that were there and their version of events to try and correlate it all was very interesting, a kind of kaleidoscopic bunch of experiences."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21