Alyssa Milano Insists 'Romantically' Is Not Canceled, Yet
Alyssa Milano is baffled by reports her new U.S. TV series "Romantically Challenged" has been axed - insisting a decision has yet to be made by network bosses. Chiefs at ABC allegedly declined to commission a second series of Milano's comedy, which received mixed reviews after its launch last month.
But Milano insists TV executives have yet to determine the future of her show - and she's taken to her Twitter.com blog to blast the reporter who broke the unconfirmed news. She writes: "#romanticallychallenged I just spoke to abc. They say that no decision has been made as of yet. Either @MichaelAusiello is misinformed or his "insider" spilled before proper human contact was made between the network, producers & cast. Either way it's not cool."
While many have reported that the show is definitely canceled, Milano insisted as of Friday, May 14 night that they still haven't got official word from ABC. "Been crying all day from your tweets. LOVE YOU & thank you for your energy. Still no official word about our fate. Hang tight!" she wrote on Twitter.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos