Alyssa Milano Insists 'Romantically' Is Not Canceled, Yet
Alyssa Milano is baffled by reports her new U.S. TV series "Romantically Challenged" has been axed - insisting a decision has yet to be made by network bosses. Chiefs at ABC allegedly declined to commission a second series of Milano's comedy, which received mixed reviews after its launch last month.
But Milano insists TV executives have yet to determine the future of her show - and she's taken to her Twitter.com blog to blast the reporter who broke the unconfirmed news. She writes: "#romanticallychallenged I just spoke to abc. They say that no decision has been made as of yet. Either @MichaelAusiello is misinformed or his "insider" spilled before proper human contact was made between the network, producers & cast. Either way it's not cool."
While many have reported that the show is definitely canceled, Milano insisted as of Friday, May 14 night that they still haven't got official word from ABC. "Been crying all day from your tweets. LOVE YOU & thank you for your energy. Still no official word about our fate. Hang tight!" she wrote on Twitter.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why