Alyssa Milano Insists 'Romantically' Is Not Canceled, Yet
Alyssa Milano is baffled by reports her new U.S. TV series "Romantically Challenged" has been axed - insisting a decision has yet to be made by network bosses. Chiefs at ABC allegedly declined to commission a second series of Milano's comedy, which received mixed reviews after its launch last month.
But Milano insists TV executives have yet to determine the future of her show - and she's taken to her Twitter.com blog to blast the reporter who broke the unconfirmed news. She writes: "#romanticallychallenged I just spoke to abc. They say that no decision has been made as of yet. Either @MichaelAusiello is misinformed or his "insider" spilled before proper human contact was made between the network, producers & cast. Either way it's not cool."
While many have reported that the show is definitely canceled, Milano insisted as of Friday, May 14 night that they still haven't got official word from ABC. "Been crying all day from your tweets. LOVE YOU & thank you for your energy. Still no official word about our fate. Hang tight!" she wrote on Twitter.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'