Alyssa Milano Insists 'Romantically' Is Not Canceled, Yet
Alyssa Milano is baffled by reports her new U.S. TV series "Romantically Challenged" has been axed - insisting a decision has yet to be made by network bosses. Chiefs at ABC allegedly declined to commission a second series of Milano's comedy, which received mixed reviews after its launch last month.
But Milano insists TV executives have yet to determine the future of her show - and she's taken to her Twitter.com blog to blast the reporter who broke the unconfirmed news. She writes: "#romanticallychallenged I just spoke to abc. They say that no decision has been made as of yet. Either @MichaelAusiello is misinformed or his "insider" spilled before proper human contact was made between the network, producers & cast. Either way it's not cool."
While many have reported that the show is definitely canceled, Milano insisted as of Friday, May 14 night that they still haven't got official word from ABC. "Been crying all day from your tweets. LOVE YOU & thank you for your energy. Still no official word about our fate. Hang tight!" she wrote on Twitter.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences