Sandi Thom Parting Ways With Fiance
Singer Sandi Thom has told of her wedding heartbreak - she was jilted by her fiance just weeks before their nuptials. The Scottish star announced in February this year that the marriage had been put on hold, insisting she needed time to concentrate on her career.
Now she has confessed the truth behind the canceled wedding - she has split from fiance Jake Field. Thom tells the Daily Record, "I bought the wedding dress. But life throws these unexpected curveballs... It was the biggest shock I have ever experienced. I never ever envisaged in all my days that Jake and I would split up. I still have the wedding dress."
"It's not been easy. What happened with me and Jake was we just never had a break from each other... It was just too much. It's that old metaphor of two trees planted next to each other. They either intertwine so much that it is inconceivable that they will part, or they fight for space. He fought for space."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune