Sandi Thom Parting Ways With Fiance
Singer Sandi Thom has told of her wedding heartbreak - she was jilted by her fiance just weeks before their nuptials. The Scottish star announced in February this year that the marriage had been put on hold, insisting she needed time to concentrate on her career.
Now she has confessed the truth behind the canceled wedding - she has split from fiance Jake Field. Thom tells the Daily Record, "I bought the wedding dress. But life throws these unexpected curveballs... It was the biggest shock I have ever experienced. I never ever envisaged in all my days that Jake and I would split up. I still have the wedding dress."
"It's not been easy. What happened with me and Jake was we just never had a break from each other... It was just too much. It's that old metaphor of two trees planted next to each other. They either intertwine so much that it is inconceivable that they will part, or they fight for space. He fought for space."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics