Sandi Thom Parting Ways With Fiance
Singer Sandi Thom has told of her wedding heartbreak - she was jilted by her fiance just weeks before their nuptials. The Scottish star announced in February this year that the marriage had been put on hold, insisting she needed time to concentrate on her career.
Now she has confessed the truth behind the canceled wedding - she has split from fiance Jake Field. Thom tells the Daily Record, "I bought the wedding dress. But life throws these unexpected curveballs... It was the biggest shock I have ever experienced. I never ever envisaged in all my days that Jake and I would split up. I still have the wedding dress."
"It's not been easy. What happened with me and Jake was we just never had a break from each other... It was just too much. It's that old metaphor of two trees planted next to each other. They either intertwine so much that it is inconceivable that they will part, or they fight for space. He fought for space."
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing