Sandi Thom Parting Ways With Fiance
Singer Sandi Thom has told of her wedding heartbreak - she was jilted by her fiance just weeks before their nuptials. The Scottish star announced in February this year that the marriage had been put on hold, insisting she needed time to concentrate on her career.
Now she has confessed the truth behind the canceled wedding - she has split from fiance Jake Field. Thom tells the Daily Record, "I bought the wedding dress. But life throws these unexpected curveballs... It was the biggest shock I have ever experienced. I never ever envisaged in all my days that Jake and I would split up. I still have the wedding dress."
"It's not been easy. What happened with me and Jake was we just never had a break from each other... It was just too much. It's that old metaphor of two trees planted next to each other. They either intertwine so much that it is inconceivable that they will part, or they fight for space. He fought for space."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date