Russell Crowe Wants to Play in Bollywood Movie
Russell Crowe wants to swap Hollywood for Bollywood - he's eyeing a role in a Hindi movie. The "Gladiator" star wants to put his singing and dancing skills to the test onscreen, and insists a part in an Indian film is ideal to showcase his talents.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I don't mean a typical Hollywood film that happens to be set in India, but a Bollywood film. The script would have to be right, and I'd have to understand completely what I was doing. But I fancy having a go. I can do my own singing and can dance a little bit."
Russell Crowe is currently having a film called "Robin Hood" being released in the U.S. theaters on May 14. He plays opposite the likes of Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Mark Strong, Eileen Atkins and Mark Addy.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard