Russell Crowe Wants to Play in Bollywood Movie
Russell Crowe wants to swap Hollywood for Bollywood - he's eyeing a role in a Hindi movie. The "Gladiator" star wants to put his singing and dancing skills to the test onscreen, and insists a part in an Indian film is ideal to showcase his talents.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I don't mean a typical Hollywood film that happens to be set in India, but a Bollywood film. The script would have to be right, and I'd have to understand completely what I was doing. But I fancy having a go. I can do my own singing and can dance a little bit."
Russell Crowe is currently having a film called "Robin Hood" being released in the U.S. theaters on May 14. He plays opposite the likes of Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Mark Strong, Eileen Atkins and Mark Addy.
More Russell Crowe News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season