Russell Crowe Wants to Play in Bollywood Movie
Russell Crowe wants to swap Hollywood for Bollywood - he's eyeing a role in a Hindi movie. The "Gladiator" star wants to put his singing and dancing skills to the test onscreen, and insists a part in an Indian film is ideal to showcase his talents.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I don't mean a typical Hollywood film that happens to be set in India, but a Bollywood film. The script would have to be right, and I'd have to understand completely what I was doing. But I fancy having a go. I can do my own singing and can dance a little bit."
Russell Crowe is currently having a film called "Robin Hood" being released in the U.S. theaters on May 14. He plays opposite the likes of Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Mark Strong, Eileen Atkins and Mark Addy.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie