Russell Crowe Wants to Play in Bollywood Movie
Russell Crowe wants to swap Hollywood for Bollywood - he's eyeing a role in a Hindi movie. The "Gladiator" star wants to put his singing and dancing skills to the test onscreen, and insists a part in an Indian film is ideal to showcase his talents.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I don't mean a typical Hollywood film that happens to be set in India, but a Bollywood film. The script would have to be right, and I'd have to understand completely what I was doing. But I fancy having a go. I can do my own singing and can dance a little bit."
Russell Crowe is currently having a film called "Robin Hood" being released in the U.S. theaters on May 14. He plays opposite the likes of Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Mark Strong, Eileen Atkins and Mark Addy.
More Russell Crowe News
- Emma Watson Interrupted by Her 'Embarrassing' Ringtone While in Interview
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini