Russell Crowe Wants to Play in Bollywood Movie
Russell Crowe wants to swap Hollywood for Bollywood - he's eyeing a role in a Hindi movie. The "Gladiator" star wants to put his singing and dancing skills to the test onscreen, and insists a part in an Indian film is ideal to showcase his talents.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I don't mean a typical Hollywood film that happens to be set in India, but a Bollywood film. The script would have to be right, and I'd have to understand completely what I was doing. But I fancy having a go. I can do my own singing and can dance a little bit."
Russell Crowe is currently having a film called "Robin Hood" being released in the U.S. theaters on May 14. He plays opposite the likes of Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Mark Strong, Eileen Atkins and Mark Addy.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs