Jan-Michael Vincent Kicked Out of a Hotel
Former "Airwolf" star Jan-Michael Vincent was allegedly ejected from a hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana after a night out turned nasty and staff were forced to call police. The actor recently stayed at the city's Columns Hotel with a female companion, but the pair was denied a third night at the venue after they reportedly began misbehaving.
Vincent's unnamed friend is said to have been drunkenly shouting at other patrons, before he allegedly turned on her when she attempted to take a drink from his hand. Hotel managers called cops and asked the pair to leave, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "It wasn't so much Vincent, who looks like he weighs 80 pounds, but his boozy, wild-eyed woman, who was verbally attacking bar patrons... she tried to pull a shot of whiskey out of his hand."
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her