Jan-Michael Vincent Kicked Out of a Hotel
Former "Airwolf" star Jan-Michael Vincent was allegedly ejected from a hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana after a night out turned nasty and staff were forced to call police. The actor recently stayed at the city's Columns Hotel with a female companion, but the pair was denied a third night at the venue after they reportedly began misbehaving.
Vincent's unnamed friend is said to have been drunkenly shouting at other patrons, before he allegedly turned on her when she attempted to take a drink from his hand. Hotel managers called cops and asked the pair to leave, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "It wasn't so much Vincent, who looks like he weighs 80 pounds, but his boozy, wild-eyed woman, who was verbally attacking bar patrons... she tried to pull a shot of whiskey out of his hand."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event