Jan-Michael Vincent Kicked Out of a Hotel
Former "Airwolf" star Jan-Michael Vincent was allegedly ejected from a hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana after a night out turned nasty and staff were forced to call police. The actor recently stayed at the city's Columns Hotel with a female companion, but the pair was denied a third night at the venue after they reportedly began misbehaving.
Vincent's unnamed friend is said to have been drunkenly shouting at other patrons, before he allegedly turned on her when she attempted to take a drink from his hand. Hotel managers called cops and asked the pair to leave, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "It wasn't so much Vincent, who looks like he weighs 80 pounds, but his boozy, wild-eyed woman, who was verbally attacking bar patrons... she tried to pull a shot of whiskey out of his hand."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory