Jan-Michael Vincent Kicked Out of a Hotel
Former "Airwolf" star Jan-Michael Vincent was allegedly ejected from a hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana after a night out turned nasty and staff were forced to call police. The actor recently stayed at the city's Columns Hotel with a female companion, but the pair was denied a third night at the venue after they reportedly began misbehaving.
Vincent's unnamed friend is said to have been drunkenly shouting at other patrons, before he allegedly turned on her when she attempted to take a drink from his hand. Hotel managers called cops and asked the pair to leave, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "It wasn't so much Vincent, who looks like he weighs 80 pounds, but his boozy, wild-eyed woman, who was verbally attacking bar patrons... she tried to pull a shot of whiskey out of his hand."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24