Jan-Michael Vincent Kicked Out of a Hotel
Former "Airwolf" star Jan-Michael Vincent was allegedly ejected from a hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana after a night out turned nasty and staff were forced to call police. The actor recently stayed at the city's Columns Hotel with a female companion, but the pair was denied a third night at the venue after they reportedly began misbehaving.
Vincent's unnamed friend is said to have been drunkenly shouting at other patrons, before he allegedly turned on her when she attempted to take a drink from his hand. Hotel managers called cops and asked the pair to leave, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "It wasn't so much Vincent, who looks like he weighs 80 pounds, but his boozy, wild-eyed woman, who was verbally attacking bar patrons... she tried to pull a shot of whiskey out of his hand."
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6