Cheryl Cole's Brother Charged With Robbery
British singer Cheryl Cole's brother has been charged with robbery as part of an investigation into a heist at a post office in England. Andrew Tweedy, 29, was detained by police amid allegations he was involved in a raid on a store in North Tyneside, England on Monday, May10, in which several men allegedly brandished a gun and a machete at staff before fleeing with thousands of pounds.
According to Britain's The Sun, cops questioned nine people, including Tweedy's girlfriend Emma Stanners - the mother of Cole's baby nephew. Tweedy, 30, is facing a charge of robbery along with two other men, aged 23 and 22. Stanners has been charged with money laundering. All four are expected to appear in court in North Tyneside on Friday, May 14.
The Girls Aloud star's 29-year-old sibling has previously spoken of his shame at causing his famous sister embarrassment with his wild behavior, saying, "Cheryl wants to help me but I'm too far gone. I know I'm breaking her heart but I'm not strong enough to sort myself out."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'