Cheryl Cole's Brother Charged With Robbery
British singer Cheryl Cole's brother has been charged with robbery as part of an investigation into a heist at a post office in England. Andrew Tweedy, 29, was detained by police amid allegations he was involved in a raid on a store in North Tyneside, England on Monday, May10, in which several men allegedly brandished a gun and a machete at staff before fleeing with thousands of pounds.
According to Britain's The Sun, cops questioned nine people, including Tweedy's girlfriend Emma Stanners - the mother of Cole's baby nephew. Tweedy, 30, is facing a charge of robbery along with two other men, aged 23 and 22. Stanners has been charged with money laundering. All four are expected to appear in court in North Tyneside on Friday, May 14.
The Girls Aloud star's 29-year-old sibling has previously spoken of his shame at causing his famous sister embarrassment with his wild behavior, saying, "Cheryl wants to help me but I'm too far gone. I know I'm breaking her heart but I'm not strong enough to sort myself out."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer