Cheryl Cole's Brother Charged With Robbery
British singer Cheryl Cole's brother has been charged with robbery as part of an investigation into a heist at a post office in England. Andrew Tweedy, 29, was detained by police amid allegations he was involved in a raid on a store in North Tyneside, England on Monday, May10, in which several men allegedly brandished a gun and a machete at staff before fleeing with thousands of pounds.
According to Britain's The Sun, cops questioned nine people, including Tweedy's girlfriend Emma Stanners - the mother of Cole's baby nephew. Tweedy, 30, is facing a charge of robbery along with two other men, aged 23 and 22. Stanners has been charged with money laundering. All four are expected to appear in court in North Tyneside on Friday, May 14.
The Girls Aloud star's 29-year-old sibling has previously spoken of his shame at causing his famous sister embarrassment with his wild behavior, saying, "Cheryl wants to help me but I'm too far gone. I know I'm breaking her heart but I'm not strong enough to sort myself out."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion