Cheryl Cole's Brother Charged With Robbery
British singer Cheryl Cole's brother has been charged with robbery as part of an investigation into a heist at a post office in England. Andrew Tweedy, 29, was detained by police amid allegations he was involved in a raid on a store in North Tyneside, England on Monday, May10, in which several men allegedly brandished a gun and a machete at staff before fleeing with thousands of pounds.
According to Britain's The Sun, cops questioned nine people, including Tweedy's girlfriend Emma Stanners - the mother of Cole's baby nephew. Tweedy, 30, is facing a charge of robbery along with two other men, aged 23 and 22. Stanners has been charged with money laundering. All four are expected to appear in court in North Tyneside on Friday, May 14.
The Girls Aloud star's 29-year-old sibling has previously spoken of his shame at causing his famous sister embarrassment with his wild behavior, saying, "Cheryl wants to help me but I'm too far gone. I know I'm breaking her heart but I'm not strong enough to sort myself out."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama