Cheryl Cole's Brother Charged With Robbery
British singer Cheryl Cole's brother has been charged with robbery as part of an investigation into a heist at a post office in England. Andrew Tweedy, 29, was detained by police amid allegations he was involved in a raid on a store in North Tyneside, England on Monday, May10, in which several men allegedly brandished a gun and a machete at staff before fleeing with thousands of pounds.
According to Britain's The Sun, cops questioned nine people, including Tweedy's girlfriend Emma Stanners - the mother of Cole's baby nephew. Tweedy, 30, is facing a charge of robbery along with two other men, aged 23 and 22. Stanners has been charged with money laundering. All four are expected to appear in court in North Tyneside on Friday, May 14.
The Girls Aloud star's 29-year-old sibling has previously spoken of his shame at causing his famous sister embarrassment with his wild behavior, saying, "Cheryl wants to help me but I'm too far gone. I know I'm breaking her heart but I'm not strong enough to sort myself out."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March