Jennifer Aniston Denies Baby Food Diet
Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports she consumes baby food to stay trim, insisting she has "been on solids for about 40 years". Recent reports suggested the former "Friends" star had enlisted the help of Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna's tough work-out coach Tracy Anderson to maintain her trim figure, and had embarked on the trainer's 'Baby Food Cleanse' in a bid to keep her weight down.
But the actress has shrugged off the rumors - and admits she was baffled by continual questions about her alleged child-like eating habits. She tells People.com, "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?' I kept thinking, 'That's the strangest question ever'."
"The last time I had baby food, I believe I was one. I've been on solids for about 40 years now."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star