Jennifer Aniston Denies Baby Food Diet
Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports she consumes baby food to stay trim, insisting she has "been on solids for about 40 years". Recent reports suggested the former "Friends" star had enlisted the help of Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna's tough work-out coach Tracy Anderson to maintain her trim figure, and had embarked on the trainer's 'Baby Food Cleanse' in a bid to keep her weight down.
But the actress has shrugged off the rumors - and admits she was baffled by continual questions about her alleged child-like eating habits. She tells People.com, "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?' I kept thinking, 'That's the strangest question ever'."
"The last time I had baby food, I believe I was one. I've been on solids for about 40 years now."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport