Jennifer Aniston Denies Baby Food Diet
Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports she consumes baby food to stay trim, insisting she has "been on solids for about 40 years". Recent reports suggested the former "Friends" star had enlisted the help of Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna's tough work-out coach Tracy Anderson to maintain her trim figure, and had embarked on the trainer's 'Baby Food Cleanse' in a bid to keep her weight down.
But the actress has shrugged off the rumors - and admits she was baffled by continual questions about her alleged child-like eating habits. She tells People.com, "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?' I kept thinking, 'That's the strangest question ever'."
"The last time I had baby food, I believe I was one. I've been on solids for about 40 years now."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak