Jennifer Aniston Denies Baby Food Diet
Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports she consumes baby food to stay trim, insisting she has "been on solids for about 40 years". Recent reports suggested the former "Friends" star had enlisted the help of Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna's tough work-out coach Tracy Anderson to maintain her trim figure, and had embarked on the trainer's 'Baby Food Cleanse' in a bid to keep her weight down.
But the actress has shrugged off the rumors - and admits she was baffled by continual questions about her alleged child-like eating habits. She tells People.com, "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?' I kept thinking, 'That's the strangest question ever'."
"The last time I had baby food, I believe I was one. I've been on solids for about 40 years now."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism