Jennifer Aniston Denies Baby Food Diet
Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports she consumes baby food to stay trim, insisting she has "been on solids for about 40 years". Recent reports suggested the former "Friends" star had enlisted the help of Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna's tough work-out coach Tracy Anderson to maintain her trim figure, and had embarked on the trainer's 'Baby Food Cleanse' in a bid to keep her weight down.
But the actress has shrugged off the rumors - and admits she was baffled by continual questions about her alleged child-like eating habits. She tells People.com, "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?' I kept thinking, 'That's the strangest question ever'."
"The last time I had baby food, I believe I was one. I've been on solids for about 40 years now."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous