Tiger Woods' Mistress Rachel Uchitel Admits Affair With David Boreanaz
A lawyer for Tiger Woods' alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel has released a statement confirming the nightclub hostess is the 'other woman' who almost wrecked David Boreanaz's marriage. The "Angel" star recently confessed to cheating on his ex-Playboy Playmate wife Jaime Bergman with an unnamed woman, and admitted he was forced to come clean about the affair after his mistress threatened to sell her story to the media.
Online gossips named Uchitel - the woman who sparked the Woods affair scandal - as Boreanaz's mistress, but she initially refuted the claims, stating, "I am not in communication with him and do not wish to be. I have made no claims against him and do not plan to assert any."
But, after a string of angry texts allegedly sent between the pair were leaked online, Uchitel's lawyer Gloria Allred has revealed her client did have a relationship with the TV hunk, and claims the star "treated her as his girlfriend" during their torrid romance.
A statement from Allred reads, "(Rachel) understood that he (Boreanaz) was unhappy in his marriage and had been for some time and she had reason to believe that he intended to separate from his wife. "He treated her as his girlfriend and also took her out in public. He called her between takes when he was taping his television show and put her on the telephone with his friends and his son. He even stayed with Ms. Uchitel when he came to New York for press tours."
And Allred insists her client ended the relationship because "she felt that he had not been completely truthful with her and she no longer trusted him." Bergman, who has two children with Boreanaz, recently revealed her personal pain after hearing of her husband's infidelities. She said, "I'm still angry. I'm still mad. I am still hurt. It took a crisis, it took infidelity to get us off our a**es and work for what we want."
The couple is fighting to save the marriage.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?