Taylor Swift Has Fireplace Inside Tour Bus
Country music superstar Taylor Swift has spent a fortune on her tour bus, installing a fireplace and a treadmill - because she spends more time on the road than she does at home. The "Love Story" singer insisted on turning her home away from home into a dream bus - and she's thrilled with the result.
She coos, "I put in a fireplace, a flip-down treadmill and a really comfortable bed. I feel like I'm home whenever I'm on my tourbus." But the singer, who is based in Tennessee when she's not on the road, isn't fussy about the car she drives: "I still drive the same beat-up banger I got when I was 16."
Swift scored big with her sophomore album "Fearless" which has been certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 8 million copies worldwide.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation