Taylor Swift Has Fireplace Inside Tour Bus
Country music superstar Taylor Swift has spent a fortune on her tour bus, installing a fireplace and a treadmill - because she spends more time on the road than she does at home. The "Love Story" singer insisted on turning her home away from home into a dream bus - and she's thrilled with the result.
She coos, "I put in a fireplace, a flip-down treadmill and a really comfortable bed. I feel like I'm home whenever I'm on my tourbus." But the singer, who is based in Tennessee when she's not on the road, isn't fussy about the car she drives: "I still drive the same beat-up banger I got when I was 16."
Swift scored big with her sophomore album "Fearless" which has been certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 8 million copies worldwide.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed