Taylor Swift Has Fireplace Inside Tour Bus
Country music superstar Taylor Swift has spent a fortune on her tour bus, installing a fireplace and a treadmill - because she spends more time on the road than she does at home. The "Love Story" singer insisted on turning her home away from home into a dream bus - and she's thrilled with the result.
She coos, "I put in a fireplace, a flip-down treadmill and a really comfortable bed. I feel like I'm home whenever I'm on my tourbus." But the singer, who is based in Tennessee when she's not on the road, isn't fussy about the car she drives: "I still drive the same beat-up banger I got when I was 16."
Swift scored big with her sophomore album "Fearless" which has been certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 8 million copies worldwide.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'