Taylor Swift Has Fireplace Inside Tour Bus
Country music superstar Taylor Swift has spent a fortune on her tour bus, installing a fireplace and a treadmill - because she spends more time on the road than she does at home. The "Love Story" singer insisted on turning her home away from home into a dream bus - and she's thrilled with the result.
She coos, "I put in a fireplace, a flip-down treadmill and a really comfortable bed. I feel like I'm home whenever I'm on my tourbus." But the singer, who is based in Tennessee when she's not on the road, isn't fussy about the car she drives: "I still drive the same beat-up banger I got when I was 16."
Swift scored big with her sophomore album "Fearless" which has been certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 8 million copies worldwide.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'