Taylor Swift Has Fireplace Inside Tour Bus
Country music superstar Taylor Swift has spent a fortune on her tour bus, installing a fireplace and a treadmill - because she spends more time on the road than she does at home. The "Love Story" singer insisted on turning her home away from home into a dream bus - and she's thrilled with the result.
She coos, "I put in a fireplace, a flip-down treadmill and a really comfortable bed. I feel like I'm home whenever I'm on my tourbus." But the singer, who is based in Tennessee when she's not on the road, isn't fussy about the car she drives: "I still drive the same beat-up banger I got when I was 16."
Swift scored big with her sophomore album "Fearless" which has been certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 8 million copies worldwide.
More Taylor Swift News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'