Dad Defends Miley Cyrus' Racy Footage
Miley Cyrus' dad Billy Ray Cyrus has defended his daughter over new video footage which features the teen 'dirty dancing' with a 44-year-old movie producer. The "Hannah Montana" star was filmed enjoying a night out at the wrap party for her latest movie "The Last Song" last year, and the footage went public online this week.
In it, the then-16 year old and appears to be grinding up against openly gay Hollywood producer Adam Shankman on the dancefloor. But Cyrus' dad, country music singer Billy Ray, is playing down the controversy surrounding her behavior, insisting she was innocently "having fun." He tells TMZ.com, "It's what people her age do."
It is not the first time Miley has been embroiled in a scandal - she came under fire in 2008 when semi-naked photos of her appeared in Vanity Fair magazine. Cyrus' clean-cut reputation was further sullied when an internet hacker allegedly accessed her cell phone and uploaded a series of saucy snaps of the teen star in her underwear.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser