Dad Defends Miley Cyrus' Racy Footage
Miley Cyrus' dad Billy Ray Cyrus has defended his daughter over new video footage which features the teen 'dirty dancing' with a 44-year-old movie producer. The "Hannah Montana" star was filmed enjoying a night out at the wrap party for her latest movie "The Last Song" last year, and the footage went public online this week.
In it, the then-16 year old and appears to be grinding up against openly gay Hollywood producer Adam Shankman on the dancefloor. But Cyrus' dad, country music singer Billy Ray, is playing down the controversy surrounding her behavior, insisting she was innocently "having fun." He tells TMZ.com, "It's what people her age do."
It is not the first time Miley has been embroiled in a scandal - she came under fire in 2008 when semi-naked photos of her appeared in Vanity Fair magazine. Cyrus' clean-cut reputation was further sullied when an internet hacker allegedly accessed her cell phone and uploaded a series of saucy snaps of the teen star in her underwear.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?