Dad Defends Miley Cyrus' Racy Footage
Miley Cyrus' dad Billy Ray Cyrus has defended his daughter over new video footage which features the teen 'dirty dancing' with a 44-year-old movie producer. The "Hannah Montana" star was filmed enjoying a night out at the wrap party for her latest movie "The Last Song" last year, and the footage went public online this week.
In it, the then-16 year old and appears to be grinding up against openly gay Hollywood producer Adam Shankman on the dancefloor. But Cyrus' dad, country music singer Billy Ray, is playing down the controversy surrounding her behavior, insisting she was innocently "having fun." He tells TMZ.com, "It's what people her age do."
It is not the first time Miley has been embroiled in a scandal - she came under fire in 2008 when semi-naked photos of her appeared in Vanity Fair magazine. Cyrus' clean-cut reputation was further sullied when an internet hacker allegedly accessed her cell phone and uploaded a series of saucy snaps of the teen star in her underwear.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'