Dad Defends Miley Cyrus' Racy Footage
Miley Cyrus' dad Billy Ray Cyrus has defended his daughter over new video footage which features the teen 'dirty dancing' with a 44-year-old movie producer. The "Hannah Montana" star was filmed enjoying a night out at the wrap party for her latest movie "The Last Song" last year, and the footage went public online this week.
In it, the then-16 year old and appears to be grinding up against openly gay Hollywood producer Adam Shankman on the dancefloor. But Cyrus' dad, country music singer Billy Ray, is playing down the controversy surrounding her behavior, insisting she was innocently "having fun." He tells TMZ.com, "It's what people her age do."
It is not the first time Miley has been embroiled in a scandal - she came under fire in 2008 when semi-naked photos of her appeared in Vanity Fair magazine. Cyrus' clean-cut reputation was further sullied when an internet hacker allegedly accessed her cell phone and uploaded a series of saucy snaps of the teen star in her underwear.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie