Dad Defends Miley Cyrus' Racy Footage
Miley Cyrus' dad Billy Ray Cyrus has defended his daughter over new video footage which features the teen 'dirty dancing' with a 44-year-old movie producer. The "Hannah Montana" star was filmed enjoying a night out at the wrap party for her latest movie "The Last Song" last year, and the footage went public online this week.
In it, the then-16 year old and appears to be grinding up against openly gay Hollywood producer Adam Shankman on the dancefloor. But Cyrus' dad, country music singer Billy Ray, is playing down the controversy surrounding her behavior, insisting she was innocently "having fun." He tells TMZ.com, "It's what people her age do."
It is not the first time Miley has been embroiled in a scandal - she came under fire in 2008 when semi-naked photos of her appeared in Vanity Fair magazine. Cyrus' clean-cut reputation was further sullied when an internet hacker allegedly accessed her cell phone and uploaded a series of saucy snaps of the teen star in her underwear.
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event