Shia LaBeouf Disappointed at 'Transformers 2'
"Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf has stunned fans of the action franchise by revealing he wasn't a fan of the blockbuster sequel "Revenge of the Fallen".
LaBeouf became a worldwide action hero after starring in the first "Transformers" movie in 2007, which topped box office charts around the globe. Its success prompted movie bosses to go bigger for the second installment, but LaBeouf admits he wasn't impressed by the film's focus on daredevil stunts.
He tells the Associated Press, "When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did. There were some really wild stunts in it, but the heart was gone."
LaBeouf will return to the franchise for "Transformers 3", which is set for a 2011 release.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed