Shia LaBeouf Disappointed at 'Transformers 2'
"Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf has stunned fans of the action franchise by revealing he wasn't a fan of the blockbuster sequel "Revenge of the Fallen".
LaBeouf became a worldwide action hero after starring in the first "Transformers" movie in 2007, which topped box office charts around the globe. Its success prompted movie bosses to go bigger for the second installment, but LaBeouf admits he wasn't impressed by the film's focus on daredevil stunts.
He tells the Associated Press, "When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did. There were some really wild stunts in it, but the heart was gone."
LaBeouf will return to the franchise for "Transformers 3", which is set for a 2011 release.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo