Shia LaBeouf Disappointed at 'Transformers 2'
"Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf has stunned fans of the action franchise by revealing he wasn't a fan of the blockbuster sequel "Revenge of the Fallen".
LaBeouf became a worldwide action hero after starring in the first "Transformers" movie in 2007, which topped box office charts around the globe. Its success prompted movie bosses to go bigger for the second installment, but LaBeouf admits he wasn't impressed by the film's focus on daredevil stunts.
He tells the Associated Press, "When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did. There were some really wild stunts in it, but the heart was gone."
LaBeouf will return to the franchise for "Transformers 3", which is set for a 2011 release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival