Lo Bosworth of 'The Hills' Penning Advice Book
Reality TV star Lo Bosworth is set to become the latest "The Hills" castmate to pen a book - she's writing a dating advice tome.
The show's former star Whitney Port recently announced plans to write a self-help guide, while Lauren Conrad has carved out a career as a novelist with the release of bestsellers "L.A. Candy" and "Sweet Little Lies". And now Bosworth is joining them on the path to literary success.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "The Lo-Down", a guide for dating that will detail her own "trials and tribulations". The book will hit stores in January 2011.
Bosworth may have to rely on such projects because "The Hills" is ending its run on MTV. The reality show which has spawned six seasons will wrap up around July this year.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant