Lo Bosworth of 'The Hills' Penning Advice Book
Reality TV star Lo Bosworth is set to become the latest "The Hills" castmate to pen a book - she's writing a dating advice tome.
The show's former star Whitney Port recently announced plans to write a self-help guide, while Lauren Conrad has carved out a career as a novelist with the release of bestsellers "L.A. Candy" and "Sweet Little Lies". And now Bosworth is joining them on the path to literary success.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "The Lo-Down", a guide for dating that will detail her own "trials and tribulations". The book will hit stores in January 2011.
Bosworth may have to rely on such projects because "The Hills" is ending its run on MTV. The reality show which has spawned six seasons will wrap up around July this year.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'