Lo Bosworth of 'The Hills' Penning Advice Book
Reality TV star Lo Bosworth is set to become the latest "The Hills" castmate to pen a book - she's writing a dating advice tome.
The show's former star Whitney Port recently announced plans to write a self-help guide, while Lauren Conrad has carved out a career as a novelist with the release of bestsellers "L.A. Candy" and "Sweet Little Lies". And now Bosworth is joining them on the path to literary success.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "The Lo-Down", a guide for dating that will detail her own "trials and tribulations". The book will hit stores in January 2011.
Bosworth may have to rely on such projects because "The Hills" is ending its run on MTV. The reality show which has spawned six seasons will wrap up around July this year.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'