Lo Bosworth of 'The Hills' Penning Advice Book
Reality TV star Lo Bosworth is set to become the latest "The Hills" castmate to pen a book - she's writing a dating advice tome.
The show's former star Whitney Port recently announced plans to write a self-help guide, while Lauren Conrad has carved out a career as a novelist with the release of bestsellers "L.A. Candy" and "Sweet Little Lies". And now Bosworth is joining them on the path to literary success.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "The Lo-Down", a guide for dating that will detail her own "trials and tribulations". The book will hit stores in January 2011.
Bosworth may have to rely on such projects because "The Hills" is ending its run on MTV. The reality show which has spawned six seasons will wrap up around July this year.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame