Lo Bosworth of 'The Hills' Penning Advice Book
Reality TV star Lo Bosworth is set to become the latest "The Hills" castmate to pen a book - she's writing a dating advice tome.
The show's former star Whitney Port recently announced plans to write a self-help guide, while Lauren Conrad has carved out a career as a novelist with the release of bestsellers "L.A. Candy" and "Sweet Little Lies". And now Bosworth is joining them on the path to literary success.
She'll offer personal stories and advice in "The Lo-Down", a guide for dating that will detail her own "trials and tribulations". The book will hit stores in January 2011.
Bosworth may have to rely on such projects because "The Hills" is ending its run on MTV. The reality show which has spawned six seasons will wrap up around July this year.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville