Jenna Jameson's Domestic Violence Case Rejected
Jenna Jameson's boyfriend Tito Ortiz has had his domestic violence case rejected by officials at California District Attorney's Office after they failed to corroborate the allegations. The mixed martial arts champion was arrested for felony domestic violence at the couple's Huntington Beach home on April 26; Former porn star Jameson initially claimed Ortiz attacked her after she said "something very hurtful to his ego".
Ortiz's lawyer dismissed the incident as "a big misunderstanding" and Jameson subsequently withdrew her allegations. As a result, the Orange County District Attorney is now unable to prove beyond reasonable doubt Ortiz attacked Jameson, and charges will not be filed, reports TMZ.com.
Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the District Attorney, says, "We declined to file based on insufficient corroboration to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. It was two conflicting stories." Jameson has since reconciled with Ortiz.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars