Jenna Jameson's Domestic Violence Case Rejected
Jenna Jameson's boyfriend Tito Ortiz has had his domestic violence case rejected by officials at California District Attorney's Office after they failed to corroborate the allegations. The mixed martial arts champion was arrested for felony domestic violence at the couple's Huntington Beach home on April 26; Former porn star Jameson initially claimed Ortiz attacked her after she said "something very hurtful to his ego".
Ortiz's lawyer dismissed the incident as "a big misunderstanding" and Jameson subsequently withdrew her allegations. As a result, the Orange County District Attorney is now unable to prove beyond reasonable doubt Ortiz attacked Jameson, and charges will not be filed, reports TMZ.com.
Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the District Attorney, says, "We declined to file based on insufficient corroboration to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. It was two conflicting stories." Jameson has since reconciled with Ortiz.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'