Jenna Jameson's Domestic Violence Case Rejected
Jenna Jameson's boyfriend Tito Ortiz has had his domestic violence case rejected by officials at California District Attorney's Office after they failed to corroborate the allegations. The mixed martial arts champion was arrested for felony domestic violence at the couple's Huntington Beach home on April 26; Former porn star Jameson initially claimed Ortiz attacked her after she said "something very hurtful to his ego".
Ortiz's lawyer dismissed the incident as "a big misunderstanding" and Jameson subsequently withdrew her allegations. As a result, the Orange County District Attorney is now unable to prove beyond reasonable doubt Ortiz attacked Jameson, and charges will not be filed, reports TMZ.com.
Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the District Attorney, says, "We declined to file based on insufficient corroboration to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. It was two conflicting stories." Jameson has since reconciled with Ortiz.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns