Jenna Jameson's Domestic Violence Case Rejected
Jenna Jameson's boyfriend Tito Ortiz has had his domestic violence case rejected by officials at California District Attorney's Office after they failed to corroborate the allegations. The mixed martial arts champion was arrested for felony domestic violence at the couple's Huntington Beach home on April 26; Former porn star Jameson initially claimed Ortiz attacked her after she said "something very hurtful to his ego".
Ortiz's lawyer dismissed the incident as "a big misunderstanding" and Jameson subsequently withdrew her allegations. As a result, the Orange County District Attorney is now unable to prove beyond reasonable doubt Ortiz attacked Jameson, and charges will not be filed, reports TMZ.com.
Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the District Attorney, says, "We declined to file based on insufficient corroboration to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. It was two conflicting stories." Jameson has since reconciled with Ortiz.
More Jenna Jameson News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius