Jenna Jameson's Domestic Violence Case Rejected
Jenna Jameson's boyfriend Tito Ortiz has had his domestic violence case rejected by officials at California District Attorney's Office after they failed to corroborate the allegations. The mixed martial arts champion was arrested for felony domestic violence at the couple's Huntington Beach home on April 26; Former porn star Jameson initially claimed Ortiz attacked her after she said "something very hurtful to his ego".
Ortiz's lawyer dismissed the incident as "a big misunderstanding" and Jameson subsequently withdrew her allegations. As a result, the Orange County District Attorney is now unable to prove beyond reasonable doubt Ortiz attacked Jameson, and charges will not be filed, reports TMZ.com.
Farrah Emami, spokesperson for the District Attorney, says, "We declined to file based on insufficient corroboration to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. It was two conflicting stories." Jameson has since reconciled with Ortiz.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism