Lisa Marie Presley Calls Michael Jackson's Fans to Fill Burial Spot With Sunflowers
Lisa Marie Presley has called on fans of her late ex-husband Michael Jackson to surround the superstar's burial plot with sunflowers after she was left disappointed by the "large empty space around him". The singer was married to the King of Pop for two years between 1994 and 1996, and was devastated when her superstar ex passed away suddenly last June.
Upon a recent visit to the "Thriller" hitmaker's mausoleum at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, California, Presley and her daughter Riley were shocked at the lack of mementos around the singer's grave - insisting Jackson "would want and deserves more than what is there".
And the singer is urging Jackson's fans to send in sunflowers - revealing it was the star's favorite flower, and she always bought them for him during their relationship. In a post on her MySpace.com page, Presley writes, "While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn, Riley and I couldn't help but notice that, while there are a few bouquets, candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more."
"While I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb, I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea... Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower. I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it, the whole area around him and in front of him (would be covered). We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will... He deserves to be flooded and surrounded, LET'S SURROUND HIM!"
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club