Evangeline Lilly, From 'Lost' to 'Real Steel'
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly's planned hiatus from acting will be short lived - she's signed on to co-star in Steven Spielberg's new film "Real Steel". Lilly recently stunned fans by revealing she may quit acting once the desert island drama ends this month because she's "not passionate" about her career.
But the actress has backtracked on her plans to take a break, and signed on to star in the sci-fi drama, which features Spielberg as a co-executive producer. The TV star will play a friend of Aussie hunk Hugh Jackman's character, a former boxer who teams up with his long-lost son to train a robot for a championship fight.
And she will have a familiar face on set - Lilly's "The Hurt Locker" co-star Anthony Mackie has also landed a role as a boxing promoter, reports Daily Variety. "Real Steel" is set for release in November 2011.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?