Evangeline Lilly, From 'Lost' to 'Real Steel'
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly's planned hiatus from acting will be short lived - she's signed on to co-star in Steven Spielberg's new film "Real Steel". Lilly recently stunned fans by revealing she may quit acting once the desert island drama ends this month because she's "not passionate" about her career.
But the actress has backtracked on her plans to take a break, and signed on to star in the sci-fi drama, which features Spielberg as a co-executive producer. The TV star will play a friend of Aussie hunk Hugh Jackman's character, a former boxer who teams up with his long-lost son to train a robot for a championship fight.
And she will have a familiar face on set - Lilly's "The Hurt Locker" co-star Anthony Mackie has also landed a role as a boxing promoter, reports Daily Variety. "Real Steel" is set for release in November 2011.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date