Evangeline Lilly, From 'Lost' to 'Real Steel'
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly's planned hiatus from acting will be short lived - she's signed on to co-star in Steven Spielberg's new film "Real Steel". Lilly recently stunned fans by revealing she may quit acting once the desert island drama ends this month because she's "not passionate" about her career.
But the actress has backtracked on her plans to take a break, and signed on to star in the sci-fi drama, which features Spielberg as a co-executive producer. The TV star will play a friend of Aussie hunk Hugh Jackman's character, a former boxer who teams up with his long-lost son to train a robot for a championship fight.
And she will have a familiar face on set - Lilly's "The Hurt Locker" co-star Anthony Mackie has also landed a role as a boxing promoter, reports Daily Variety. "Real Steel" is set for release in November 2011.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media