Evangeline Lilly, From 'Lost' to 'Real Steel'
"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly's planned hiatus from acting will be short lived - she's signed on to co-star in Steven Spielberg's new film "Real Steel". Lilly recently stunned fans by revealing she may quit acting once the desert island drama ends this month because she's "not passionate" about her career.
But the actress has backtracked on her plans to take a break, and signed on to star in the sci-fi drama, which features Spielberg as a co-executive producer. The TV star will play a friend of Aussie hunk Hugh Jackman's character, a former boxer who teams up with his long-lost son to train a robot for a championship fight.
And she will have a familiar face on set - Lilly's "The Hurt Locker" co-star Anthony Mackie has also landed a role as a boxing promoter, reports Daily Variety. "Real Steel" is set for release in November 2011.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation