Lily Allen Weeping After Fulham Lose Europa League Final
Lily Allen was caught weeping on camera after watching her beloved soccer team lose the prestigious Europa League final on Wednesday night, May 12. The "Smile" hitmaker has been a lifelong follower of London's Fulham Football Club, and she made her way to Hamburg, Germany to watch the team play Spanish club Atletico Madrid in the big game.
In the build up to the match, Allen took to Twitter.com to tell fans about her nerves. She wrote, "Oh my god. On my way to the ground. I'm too nervous. Arrrrrggghh!" But the star's dreams of Fulham winning the European competition were dashed - the British team lost 2-1.
And, as cameras panned around the stadium to catch the disappointment of Fulham fans, broadcasters caught a glimpse of a glum Allen. She wasn't the only celebrity Fulham fan at the match - actor Hugh Grant also made the trip to Germany.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala