Lily Allen Weeping After Fulham Lose Europa League Final
Lily Allen was caught weeping on camera after watching her beloved soccer team lose the prestigious Europa League final on Wednesday night, May 12. The "Smile" hitmaker has been a lifelong follower of London's Fulham Football Club, and she made her way to Hamburg, Germany to watch the team play Spanish club Atletico Madrid in the big game.
In the build up to the match, Allen took to Twitter.com to tell fans about her nerves. She wrote, "Oh my god. On my way to the ground. I'm too nervous. Arrrrrggghh!" But the star's dreams of Fulham winning the European competition were dashed - the British team lost 2-1.
And, as cameras panned around the stadium to catch the disappointment of Fulham fans, broadcasters caught a glimpse of a glum Allen. She wasn't the only celebrity Fulham fan at the match - actor Hugh Grant also made the trip to Germany.
More Lily Allen News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...