Lily Allen Weeping After Fulham Lose Europa League Final
Lily Allen was caught weeping on camera after watching her beloved soccer team lose the prestigious Europa League final on Wednesday night, May 12. The "Smile" hitmaker has been a lifelong follower of London's Fulham Football Club, and she made her way to Hamburg, Germany to watch the team play Spanish club Atletico Madrid in the big game.
In the build up to the match, Allen took to Twitter.com to tell fans about her nerves. She wrote, "Oh my god. On my way to the ground. I'm too nervous. Arrrrrggghh!" But the star's dreams of Fulham winning the European competition were dashed - the British team lost 2-1.
And, as cameras panned around the stadium to catch the disappointment of Fulham fans, broadcasters caught a glimpse of a glum Allen. She wasn't the only celebrity Fulham fan at the match - actor Hugh Grant also made the trip to Germany.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding