Lily Allen Weeping After Fulham Lose Europa League Final
Lily Allen was caught weeping on camera after watching her beloved soccer team lose the prestigious Europa League final on Wednesday night, May 12. The "Smile" hitmaker has been a lifelong follower of London's Fulham Football Club, and she made her way to Hamburg, Germany to watch the team play Spanish club Atletico Madrid in the big game.
In the build up to the match, Allen took to Twitter.com to tell fans about her nerves. She wrote, "Oh my god. On my way to the ground. I'm too nervous. Arrrrrggghh!" But the star's dreams of Fulham winning the European competition were dashed - the British team lost 2-1.
And, as cameras panned around the stadium to catch the disappointment of Fulham fans, broadcasters caught a glimpse of a glum Allen. She wasn't the only celebrity Fulham fan at the match - actor Hugh Grant also made the trip to Germany.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress