Lily Allen Weeping After Fulham Lose Europa League Final
Lily Allen was caught weeping on camera after watching her beloved soccer team lose the prestigious Europa League final on Wednesday night, May 12. The "Smile" hitmaker has been a lifelong follower of London's Fulham Football Club, and she made her way to Hamburg, Germany to watch the team play Spanish club Atletico Madrid in the big game.
In the build up to the match, Allen took to Twitter.com to tell fans about her nerves. She wrote, "Oh my god. On my way to the ground. I'm too nervous. Arrrrrggghh!" But the star's dreams of Fulham winning the European competition were dashed - the British team lost 2-1.
And, as cameras panned around the stadium to catch the disappointment of Fulham fans, broadcasters caught a glimpse of a glum Allen. She wasn't the only celebrity Fulham fan at the match - actor Hugh Grant also made the trip to Germany.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2