Christina Ricci Replaces Alicia Silverstone in Broadway Play
Former child star Christina Ricci is to make her Broadway debut by replacing Alicia Silverstone in "Time Stands Still". The "Addams Family" star will join Laura Linney and Eric Bogosian when Donald Margulies' play returns to the stage at the end of 2010.
The play received a Tony nomination for Best Play last week. It will resume performances at a theater to be announced in September. The production is taking a summer hiatus to accommodate Tony Award Best Actress nominee Linney's commitment to her new TV series "The Big C", which will premiere in America in August. Silverstone has been forced to give up the role of Mandy in the show due to a scheduling conflict.
Aside from hitting the Broadway, Christina Ricci is also involved in an upcoming big screen project called "Bel Ami" which has her playing opposite Robert Pattinson.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money