Christina Ricci Replaces Alicia Silverstone in Broadway Play
Former child star Christina Ricci is to make her Broadway debut by replacing Alicia Silverstone in "Time Stands Still". The "Addams Family" star will join Laura Linney and Eric Bogosian when Donald Margulies' play returns to the stage at the end of 2010.
The play received a Tony nomination for Best Play last week. It will resume performances at a theater to be announced in September. The production is taking a summer hiatus to accommodate Tony Award Best Actress nominee Linney's commitment to her new TV series "The Big C", which will premiere in America in August. Silverstone has been forced to give up the role of Mandy in the show due to a scheduling conflict.
Aside from hitting the Broadway, Christina Ricci is also involved in an upcoming big screen project called "Bel Ami" which has her playing opposite Robert Pattinson.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound