Christina Ricci Replaces Alicia Silverstone in Broadway Play
Former child star Christina Ricci is to make her Broadway debut by replacing Alicia Silverstone in "Time Stands Still". The "Addams Family" star will join Laura Linney and Eric Bogosian when Donald Margulies' play returns to the stage at the end of 2010.
The play received a Tony nomination for Best Play last week. It will resume performances at a theater to be announced in September. The production is taking a summer hiatus to accommodate Tony Award Best Actress nominee Linney's commitment to her new TV series "The Big C", which will premiere in America in August. Silverstone has been forced to give up the role of Mandy in the show due to a scheduling conflict.
Aside from hitting the Broadway, Christina Ricci is also involved in an upcoming big screen project called "Bel Ami" which has her playing opposite Robert Pattinson.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?