Christina Ricci Replaces Alicia Silverstone in Broadway Play
Former child star Christina Ricci is to make her Broadway debut by replacing Alicia Silverstone in "Time Stands Still". The "Addams Family" star will join Laura Linney and Eric Bogosian when Donald Margulies' play returns to the stage at the end of 2010.
The play received a Tony nomination for Best Play last week. It will resume performances at a theater to be announced in September. The production is taking a summer hiatus to accommodate Tony Award Best Actress nominee Linney's commitment to her new TV series "The Big C", which will premiere in America in August. Silverstone has been forced to give up the role of Mandy in the show due to a scheduling conflict.
Aside from hitting the Broadway, Christina Ricci is also involved in an upcoming big screen project called "Bel Ami" which has her playing opposite Robert Pattinson.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake