Christina Ricci Replaces Alicia Silverstone in Broadway Play
Former child star Christina Ricci is to make her Broadway debut by replacing Alicia Silverstone in "Time Stands Still". The "Addams Family" star will join Laura Linney and Eric Bogosian when Donald Margulies' play returns to the stage at the end of 2010.
The play received a Tony nomination for Best Play last week. It will resume performances at a theater to be announced in September. The production is taking a summer hiatus to accommodate Tony Award Best Actress nominee Linney's commitment to her new TV series "The Big C", which will premiere in America in August. Silverstone has been forced to give up the role of Mandy in the show due to a scheduling conflict.
Aside from hitting the Broadway, Christina Ricci is also involved in an upcoming big screen project called "Bel Ami" which has her playing opposite Robert Pattinson.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support