Charlize Theron Romancing Keanu Reeves
Charlize Theron has found love with Keanu Reeves after ending her nine-year romance with Irish actor Stuart Townsend, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The actress, who played Reeves' wife in "The Devil's Advocate" and his dying lover in Sweet November, split from Townsend in January this year, and reports suggest she has turned to Reeves to help her move on.
The former friends were photographed in an intimate embrace after a dinner date in Beverly Hills earlier this month, and now a source tells the National Enquirer the couple is a new Hollywood item. The insider tells the publication, "Keanu kept Charlize's spirits high with his goofy sense of humor and low-key, easy-to-love manner. He makes her laugh, which was just what the doctor ordered for her broken heart. As she suffered through the break-up with Stuart, Keanu stepped in."
Theron was recently linked romantically to her "North Country" co-star Jeremy Renner, but he denied the claims, insisting he and the actress are just old friends.
More Charlize Theron News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'