Charlize Theron Romancing Keanu Reeves
Charlize Theron has found love with Keanu Reeves after ending her nine-year romance with Irish actor Stuart Townsend, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The actress, who played Reeves' wife in "The Devil's Advocate" and his dying lover in Sweet November, split from Townsend in January this year, and reports suggest she has turned to Reeves to help her move on.
The former friends were photographed in an intimate embrace after a dinner date in Beverly Hills earlier this month, and now a source tells the National Enquirer the couple is a new Hollywood item. The insider tells the publication, "Keanu kept Charlize's spirits high with his goofy sense of humor and low-key, easy-to-love manner. He makes her laugh, which was just what the doctor ordered for her broken heart. As she suffered through the break-up with Stuart, Keanu stepped in."
Theron was recently linked romantically to her "North Country" co-star Jeremy Renner, but he denied the claims, insisting he and the actress are just old friends.
More Charlize Theron News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington