Charlize Theron Romancing Keanu Reeves
Charlize Theron has found love with Keanu Reeves after ending her nine-year romance with Irish actor Stuart Townsend, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The actress, who played Reeves' wife in "The Devil's Advocate" and his dying lover in Sweet November, split from Townsend in January this year, and reports suggest she has turned to Reeves to help her move on.
The former friends were photographed in an intimate embrace after a dinner date in Beverly Hills earlier this month, and now a source tells the National Enquirer the couple is a new Hollywood item. The insider tells the publication, "Keanu kept Charlize's spirits high with his goofy sense of humor and low-key, easy-to-love manner. He makes her laugh, which was just what the doctor ordered for her broken heart. As she suffered through the break-up with Stuart, Keanu stepped in."
Theron was recently linked romantically to her "North Country" co-star Jeremy Renner, but he denied the claims, insisting he and the actress are just old friends.
More Charlize Theron News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes