Charlize Theron Romancing Keanu Reeves
Charlize Theron has found love with Keanu Reeves after ending her nine-year romance with Irish actor Stuart Townsend, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The actress, who played Reeves' wife in "The Devil's Advocate" and his dying lover in Sweet November, split from Townsend in January this year, and reports suggest she has turned to Reeves to help her move on.
The former friends were photographed in an intimate embrace after a dinner date in Beverly Hills earlier this month, and now a source tells the National Enquirer the couple is a new Hollywood item. The insider tells the publication, "Keanu kept Charlize's spirits high with his goofy sense of humor and low-key, easy-to-love manner. He makes her laugh, which was just what the doctor ordered for her broken heart. As she suffered through the break-up with Stuart, Keanu stepped in."
Theron was recently linked romantically to her "North Country" co-star Jeremy Renner, but he denied the claims, insisting he and the actress are just old friends.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger