Ciara's 'Parking Lot Party' Interfered by Police
Singer Ciara had a brush with cops on Tuesday night, May 11 when a playback of her new songs prompted complaints from local residents. The "Goodies" hitmaker was celebrating a pal's birthday in Los Angeles when they decided to continue the party in a nearby parking lot.
Ciara insisted it was the perfect time to unveil her latest recordings to her friends - but their raucous reactions resulted in a visit from police officers. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "Tonight was sooo much fun!! I originally had plans to go to the Victoria Secret (sic) party, but that changed (at the) last minute... and I headed to celebrate my friend's birthday party!"
"It was sooo much fun, and the funny thing to top it off was we all decided to go to a parking lot and play a few of the newest songs I recorded and we realized (sic) we had the music just a little too loud because the police came by and said they had received reports of loud music!! But thank God we had the music down in time, and there was no trouble with the po po (police)."
And the singer even managed to charm the two cops into posing for pictures: "We actually ended up taking photos together!!... Here's a pic of me and the police officers. Thought it (would) be fun to share my night with u (sic)!"
More Ciara News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7