Ciara's 'Parking Lot Party' Interfered by Police
Singer Ciara had a brush with cops on Tuesday night, May 11 when a playback of her new songs prompted complaints from local residents. The "Goodies" hitmaker was celebrating a pal's birthday in Los Angeles when they decided to continue the party in a nearby parking lot.
Ciara insisted it was the perfect time to unveil her latest recordings to her friends - but their raucous reactions resulted in a visit from police officers. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "Tonight was sooo much fun!! I originally had plans to go to the Victoria Secret (sic) party, but that changed (at the) last minute... and I headed to celebrate my friend's birthday party!"
"It was sooo much fun, and the funny thing to top it off was we all decided to go to a parking lot and play a few of the newest songs I recorded and we realized (sic) we had the music just a little too loud because the police came by and said they had received reports of loud music!! But thank God we had the music down in time, and there was no trouble with the po po (police)."
And the singer even managed to charm the two cops into posing for pictures: "We actually ended up taking photos together!!... Here's a pic of me and the police officers. Thought it (would) be fun to share my night with u (sic)!"
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'