'Rush Hour 3' Actress Noemie Lenoir Recovering After Hospitalized for Apparent Overdose
French model-turned-actress Noemie Lenoir is recovering in hospital following an apparent overdose. The 30 year old, who has enjoyed roles in films including "Rush Hour 3" and "After the Sunset", is believed to have collapsed after ingesting a cocktail of drugs and alcohol.
A man walking his dog found the model in woods outside the home of her on/off soccer star boyfriend Claude Makelele in La Celle-Saint-Cloud, France on Sunday, May 9. She was later admitted to a medical facility in Paris.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "After coming to, Noemie was in a state of great distress and clearly very ill... She was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for the effects of poisoning. She's now in a far better condition and recovering."
A spokesperson for police in Paris confirms, "A young woman age 30 was found unconscious in La Celle-Saint-Cloud on Sunday afternoon. She was rushed to hospital for treatment for the effects of an overdose. She is now recovering well."
Lenoir has a five-year-old son, Kelyan, with Makelele and was previously romantically linked to rap mogul Russell Simmons.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'