'Rush Hour 3' Actress Noemie Lenoir Recovering After Hospitalized for Apparent Overdose
French model-turned-actress Noemie Lenoir is recovering in hospital following an apparent overdose. The 30 year old, who has enjoyed roles in films including "Rush Hour 3" and "After the Sunset", is believed to have collapsed after ingesting a cocktail of drugs and alcohol.
A man walking his dog found the model in woods outside the home of her on/off soccer star boyfriend Claude Makelele in La Celle-Saint-Cloud, France on Sunday, May 9. She was later admitted to a medical facility in Paris.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "After coming to, Noemie was in a state of great distress and clearly very ill... She was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for the effects of poisoning. She's now in a far better condition and recovering."
A spokesperson for police in Paris confirms, "A young woman age 30 was found unconscious in La Celle-Saint-Cloud on Sunday afternoon. She was rushed to hospital for treatment for the effects of an overdose. She is now recovering well."
Lenoir has a five-year-old son, Kelyan, with Makelele and was previously romantically linked to rap mogul Russell Simmons.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?