'Rush Hour 3' Actress Noemie Lenoir Recovering After Hospitalized for Apparent Overdose
French model-turned-actress Noemie Lenoir is recovering in hospital following an apparent overdose. The 30 year old, who has enjoyed roles in films including "Rush Hour 3" and "After the Sunset", is believed to have collapsed after ingesting a cocktail of drugs and alcohol.
A man walking his dog found the model in woods outside the home of her on/off soccer star boyfriend Claude Makelele in La Celle-Saint-Cloud, France on Sunday, May 9. She was later admitted to a medical facility in Paris.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "After coming to, Noemie was in a state of great distress and clearly very ill... She was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for the effects of poisoning. She's now in a far better condition and recovering."
A spokesperson for police in Paris confirms, "A young woman age 30 was found unconscious in La Celle-Saint-Cloud on Sunday afternoon. She was rushed to hospital for treatment for the effects of an overdose. She is now recovering well."
Lenoir has a five-year-old son, Kelyan, with Makelele and was previously romantically linked to rap mogul Russell Simmons.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds