'Rush Hour 3' Actress Noemie Lenoir Recovering After Hospitalized for Apparent Overdose
French model-turned-actress Noemie Lenoir is recovering in hospital following an apparent overdose. The 30 year old, who has enjoyed roles in films including "Rush Hour 3" and "After the Sunset", is believed to have collapsed after ingesting a cocktail of drugs and alcohol.
A man walking his dog found the model in woods outside the home of her on/off soccer star boyfriend Claude Makelele in La Celle-Saint-Cloud, France on Sunday, May 9. She was later admitted to a medical facility in Paris.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "After coming to, Noemie was in a state of great distress and clearly very ill... She was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for the effects of poisoning. She's now in a far better condition and recovering."
A spokesperson for police in Paris confirms, "A young woman age 30 was found unconscious in La Celle-Saint-Cloud on Sunday afternoon. She was rushed to hospital for treatment for the effects of an overdose. She is now recovering well."
Lenoir has a five-year-old son, Kelyan, with Makelele and was previously romantically linked to rap mogul Russell Simmons.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy