Anne Hathaway's Boyfriend Adam Shulman Apologizes for Taking Street Mural
Anne Hathaway's boyfriend Adam Shulman has avoided criminal charges after returning a street mural he walked off with at the weekend. Shulman and an unidentified male friend were caught detaching the large graffiti piece, by street artist Mr. Brainwash, from a construction site barrier in New York's trendy Meatpacking District.
H&H Builders president Ken Hart - who is working on the site and considers the mural to be his property - had threatened to report Shulman to the police if the artwork was not returned. But on Tuesday, May 11, Shulman telephoned Hart and apologized for taking the piece before returning the makeshift wooden canvas, which features a man bearing similarity to Alfred Hitchcock holding a Happy Mother's Day sign.
Hart has agreed to drop the matter, and tells the New York Post, "I got my art back. I'm happy."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'