Anne Hathaway's Boyfriend Adam Shulman Apologizes for Taking Street Mural
Anne Hathaway's boyfriend Adam Shulman has avoided criminal charges after returning a street mural he walked off with at the weekend. Shulman and an unidentified male friend were caught detaching the large graffiti piece, by street artist Mr. Brainwash, from a construction site barrier in New York's trendy Meatpacking District.
H&H Builders president Ken Hart - who is working on the site and considers the mural to be his property - had threatened to report Shulman to the police if the artwork was not returned. But on Tuesday, May 11, Shulman telephoned Hart and apologized for taking the piece before returning the makeshift wooden canvas, which features a man bearing similarity to Alfred Hitchcock holding a Happy Mother's Day sign.
Hart has agreed to drop the matter, and tells the New York Post, "I got my art back. I'm happy."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her