Anne Hathaway's Boyfriend Adam Shulman Apologizes for Taking Street Mural
Anne Hathaway's boyfriend Adam Shulman has avoided criminal charges after returning a street mural he walked off with at the weekend. Shulman and an unidentified male friend were caught detaching the large graffiti piece, by street artist Mr. Brainwash, from a construction site barrier in New York's trendy Meatpacking District.
H&H Builders president Ken Hart - who is working on the site and considers the mural to be his property - had threatened to report Shulman to the police if the artwork was not returned. But on Tuesday, May 11, Shulman telephoned Hart and apologized for taking the piece before returning the makeshift wooden canvas, which features a man bearing similarity to Alfred Hitchcock holding a Happy Mother's Day sign.
Hart has agreed to drop the matter, and tells the New York Post, "I got my art back. I'm happy."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie