Anne Hathaway's Boyfriend Adam Shulman Apologizes for Taking Street Mural
Anne Hathaway's boyfriend Adam Shulman has avoided criminal charges after returning a street mural he walked off with at the weekend. Shulman and an unidentified male friend were caught detaching the large graffiti piece, by street artist Mr. Brainwash, from a construction site barrier in New York's trendy Meatpacking District.
H&H Builders president Ken Hart - who is working on the site and considers the mural to be his property - had threatened to report Shulman to the police if the artwork was not returned. But on Tuesday, May 11, Shulman telephoned Hart and apologized for taking the piece before returning the makeshift wooden canvas, which features a man bearing similarity to Alfred Hitchcock holding a Happy Mother's Day sign.
Hart has agreed to drop the matter, and tells the New York Post, "I got my art back. I'm happy."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake