Anne Hathaway's Boyfriend Adam Shulman Apologizes for Taking Street Mural
Anne Hathaway's boyfriend Adam Shulman has avoided criminal charges after returning a street mural he walked off with at the weekend. Shulman and an unidentified male friend were caught detaching the large graffiti piece, by street artist Mr. Brainwash, from a construction site barrier in New York's trendy Meatpacking District.
H&H Builders president Ken Hart - who is working on the site and considers the mural to be his property - had threatened to report Shulman to the police if the artwork was not returned. But on Tuesday, May 11, Shulman telephoned Hart and apologized for taking the piece before returning the makeshift wooden canvas, which features a man bearing similarity to Alfred Hitchcock holding a Happy Mother's Day sign.
Hart has agreed to drop the matter, and tells the New York Post, "I got my art back. I'm happy."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones