Jason Trawick Quits as Britney Spears' Agent to Focus on Their Personal Relationship
Britney Spears' beau Jason Trawick has quit as her agent - so the pair can "focus on their personal relationship". The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up last August, only to reunite weeks later.
The couple faced fresh rumors of an imminent split in March after they were reportedly spotted arguing in public. But the superstar's representative has silenced speculation of a break-up - by announcing Trawick has quit as Spears' agent so they can concentrate on their romance.
A spokesperson tells People.com, "(They) have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship. Since wrapping her recent world tour, Spears has been busy in the studio working on her next album."
Trawick has worked as the pop singer's agent since 2006, and also looks after the interests of Paris Hilton, Taylor Swift and Hilary Duff. But, recent report suggested he is helping to re-start Lindsay Lohan's faltering career has been denied. The music manager told Access Hollywood, "TMZ has a very vivid imagination."
More Britney Spears News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...