Jason Trawick Quits as Britney Spears' Agent to Focus on Their Personal Relationship
Britney Spears' beau Jason Trawick has quit as her agent - so the pair can "focus on their personal relationship". The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up last August, only to reunite weeks later.
The couple faced fresh rumors of an imminent split in March after they were reportedly spotted arguing in public. But the superstar's representative has silenced speculation of a break-up - by announcing Trawick has quit as Spears' agent so they can concentrate on their romance.
A spokesperson tells People.com, "(They) have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship. Since wrapping her recent world tour, Spears has been busy in the studio working on her next album."
Trawick has worked as the pop singer's agent since 2006, and also looks after the interests of Paris Hilton, Taylor Swift and Hilary Duff. But, recent report suggested he is helping to re-start Lindsay Lohan's faltering career has been denied. The music manager told Access Hollywood, "TMZ has a very vivid imagination."
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?