Jason Trawick Quits as Britney Spears' Agent to Focus on Their Personal Relationship
Britney Spears' beau Jason Trawick has quit as her agent - so the pair can "focus on their personal relationship". The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up last August, only to reunite weeks later.
The couple faced fresh rumors of an imminent split in March after they were reportedly spotted arguing in public. But the superstar's representative has silenced speculation of a break-up - by announcing Trawick has quit as Spears' agent so they can concentrate on their romance.
A spokesperson tells People.com, "(They) have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship. Since wrapping her recent world tour, Spears has been busy in the studio working on her next album."
Trawick has worked as the pop singer's agent since 2006, and also looks after the interests of Paris Hilton, Taylor Swift and Hilary Duff. But, recent report suggested he is helping to re-start Lindsay Lohan's faltering career has been denied. The music manager told Access Hollywood, "TMZ has a very vivid imagination."
More Britney Spears News
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting