Jason Trawick Quits as Britney Spears' Agent to Focus on Their Personal Relationship
Britney Spears' beau Jason Trawick has quit as her agent - so the pair can "focus on their personal relationship". The "Toxic" hitmaker has been dating her agent since early 2009. They were rumored to have broken up last August, only to reunite weeks later.
The couple faced fresh rumors of an imminent split in March after they were reportedly spotted arguing in public. But the superstar's representative has silenced speculation of a break-up - by announcing Trawick has quit as Spears' agent so they can concentrate on their romance.
A spokesperson tells People.com, "(They) have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship. Since wrapping her recent world tour, Spears has been busy in the studio working on her next album."
Trawick has worked as the pop singer's agent since 2006, and also looks after the interests of Paris Hilton, Taylor Swift and Hilary Duff. But, recent report suggested he is helping to re-start Lindsay Lohan's faltering career has been denied. The music manager told Access Hollywood, "TMZ has a very vivid imagination."
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences