Emma Watson's Nude Picture Is Fake
Emma Watson's spokesperson has branded an alleged naked photo of the "Harry Potter" star a fake - insisting the risque image has been technically doctored. The Brit actress' legal team sprung into action after a photo allegedly featuring the 20 year old without clothes hit the web, immediately branding the nude snap a product of computer wizardry.
A representative for the star tell Britain's The Sun newspaper, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position." The photograph has now been removed from the Internet.
Emma Watson will be seen reprising her role as Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II".
More Emma Watson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story