Emma Watson's Nude Picture Is Fake
Emma Watson's spokesperson has branded an alleged naked photo of the "Harry Potter" star a fake - insisting the risque image has been technically doctored. The Brit actress' legal team sprung into action after a photo allegedly featuring the 20 year old without clothes hit the web, immediately branding the nude snap a product of computer wizardry.
A representative for the star tell Britain's The Sun newspaper, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position." The photograph has now been removed from the Internet.
Emma Watson will be seen reprising her role as Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II".
More Emma Watson News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months