Justin Bieber Surprises Female Fans by Picking Them Up in Limo
Justin Bieber teamed up with Oprah Winfrey to wow three young sisters who missed out on seeing their pop idol in concert when their father was sent to serve in Iraq. 'Operation Justin Bieber' cameras captured the three girls chatting to their dad via Skype.
He told them they were going to Chicago, Illinois to meet Bieber on Oprah. The stunned girls screamed, sobbed and danced around the room, yelling, "Thank you daddy!" Their meeting with Bieber took a twist when they arrived in the city on Monday, May 10 - the pop star was sitting in the front seat of the limousine, which came to pick the girls up.
The singer took the lucky girls for ice-cream and then treated them to a private concert as he rehearsed for his performance on Oprah. There was one more treat in store - the girls' soldier father appeared via Skype on the show and thanked Winfrey for making him "father of the year".
Bieber then added, "When you get back we're gonna have five tickets waiting for you and your family to come to my concert."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip