Lil Wayne to Be Charged With Infraction After 'Contraband' Discovery
Lil Wayne's love of music has landed him trouble behind bars - guards have reportedly discovered "contraband" including iPod earphones and a charger in his cell. The hip-hop star began serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
Wayne has been hit by four separate lawsuits since he was locked up - all stemming from allegations the Lollipop hitmaker owes royalties to several producers. And the rapper is in hot water once again after a search of his cell found that he was hiding banned music equipment, according to the New York Daily News.
A source tells the publication, "He was found in possession of a charger for an iPod or an MP3 player and unauthorized earphones." According to the insider, the star will be charged with an infraction.
More Lil Wayne News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards