Lil Wayne to Be Charged With Infraction After 'Contraband' Discovery
Lil Wayne's love of music has landed him trouble behind bars - guards have reportedly discovered "contraband" including iPod earphones and a charger in his cell. The hip-hop star began serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
Wayne has been hit by four separate lawsuits since he was locked up - all stemming from allegations the Lollipop hitmaker owes royalties to several producers. And the rapper is in hot water once again after a search of his cell found that he was hiding banned music equipment, according to the New York Daily News.
A source tells the publication, "He was found in possession of a charger for an iPod or an MP3 player and unauthorized earphones." According to the insider, the star will be charged with an infraction.
More Lil Wayne News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope