Lil Wayne to Be Charged With Infraction After 'Contraband' Discovery
Lil Wayne's love of music has landed him trouble behind bars - guards have reportedly discovered "contraband" including iPod earphones and a charger in his cell. The hip-hop star began serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
Wayne has been hit by four separate lawsuits since he was locked up - all stemming from allegations the Lollipop hitmaker owes royalties to several producers. And the rapper is in hot water once again after a search of his cell found that he was hiding banned music equipment, according to the New York Daily News.
A source tells the publication, "He was found in possession of a charger for an iPod or an MP3 player and unauthorized earphones." According to the insider, the star will be charged with an infraction.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman