Lil Wayne to Be Charged With Infraction After 'Contraband' Discovery
Lil Wayne's love of music has landed him trouble behind bars - guards have reportedly discovered "contraband" including iPod earphones and a charger in his cell. The hip-hop star began serving a year-long sentence at New York's Rikers Island prison in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
Wayne has been hit by four separate lawsuits since he was locked up - all stemming from allegations the Lollipop hitmaker owes royalties to several producers. And the rapper is in hot water once again after a search of his cell found that he was hiding banned music equipment, according to the New York Daily News.
A source tells the publication, "He was found in possession of a charger for an iPod or an MP3 player and unauthorized earphones." According to the insider, the star will be charged with an infraction.
More Lil Wayne News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'