Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard Are Couple in 'Cosmopolis'
Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard are to play man and wife in filmmaker David Cronenberg's new movie, "Cosmopolis". Cronenberg has adapted the screenplay for the thriller from Don DeLillo's novel of the same name.
The film is about the story of a 28 year-old billionaire who crosses Manhattan for a haircut. Farrell will play the multimillionaire asset manager, who loses his fortune in 24 hours, according to Daily Variety.
Back in February this year, Cronenberg said, "Everyone's happy with the script. -- It's a project I'm very fond of. It's a terrific book and plans are in the works to make that movie. -- I have a couple of possible films, none of which has jelled completely yet, so that's why I'm writing as well - I've got to do something."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked