Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard Are Couple in 'Cosmopolis'
Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard are to play man and wife in filmmaker David Cronenberg's new movie, "Cosmopolis". Cronenberg has adapted the screenplay for the thriller from Don DeLillo's novel of the same name.
The film is about the story of a 28 year-old billionaire who crosses Manhattan for a haircut. Farrell will play the multimillionaire asset manager, who loses his fortune in 24 hours, according to Daily Variety.
Back in February this year, Cronenberg said, "Everyone's happy with the script. -- It's a project I'm very fond of. It's a terrific book and plans are in the works to make that movie. -- I have a couple of possible films, none of which has jelled completely yet, so that's why I'm writing as well - I've got to do something."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage