Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard Are Couple in 'Cosmopolis'
Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard are to play man and wife in filmmaker David Cronenberg's new movie, "Cosmopolis". Cronenberg has adapted the screenplay for the thriller from Don DeLillo's novel of the same name.
The film is about the story of a 28 year-old billionaire who crosses Manhattan for a haircut. Farrell will play the multimillionaire asset manager, who loses his fortune in 24 hours, according to Daily Variety.
Back in February this year, Cronenberg said, "Everyone's happy with the script. -- It's a project I'm very fond of. It's a terrific book and plans are in the works to make that movie. -- I have a couple of possible films, none of which has jelled completely yet, so that's why I'm writing as well - I've got to do something."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert