Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard Are Couple in 'Cosmopolis'
Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard are to play man and wife in filmmaker David Cronenberg's new movie, "Cosmopolis". Cronenberg has adapted the screenplay for the thriller from Don DeLillo's novel of the same name.
The film is about the story of a 28 year-old billionaire who crosses Manhattan for a haircut. Farrell will play the multimillionaire asset manager, who loses his fortune in 24 hours, according to Daily Variety.
Back in February this year, Cronenberg said, "Everyone's happy with the script. -- It's a project I'm very fond of. It's a terrific book and plans are in the works to make that movie. -- I have a couple of possible films, none of which has jelled completely yet, so that's why I'm writing as well - I've got to do something."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip