Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard Are Couple in 'Cosmopolis'
Colin Farrell and Marion Cotillard are to play man and wife in filmmaker David Cronenberg's new movie, "Cosmopolis". Cronenberg has adapted the screenplay for the thriller from Don DeLillo's novel of the same name.
The film is about the story of a 28 year-old billionaire who crosses Manhattan for a haircut. Farrell will play the multimillionaire asset manager, who loses his fortune in 24 hours, according to Daily Variety.
Back in February this year, Cronenberg said, "Everyone's happy with the script. -- It's a project I'm very fond of. It's a terrific book and plans are in the works to make that movie. -- I have a couple of possible films, none of which has jelled completely yet, so that's why I'm writing as well - I've got to do something."
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'