Lea Michele Goes Public With Beau Theo Stockman
"Glee" star Lea Michele went public with her new romance at the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York recently - she's dating an "American Idiot". The actress/singer was spotted kissing and cuddling Theo Stockman, who is currently starring on Broadway in the Green Day musical, "American Idiot".
The big reveal ends months of speculation about the pretty star's love life - she has been linked to co-stars Theo Groff and Matthew Morrison. Michele recently said, "Contrary to belief, guys are not blowing up my phone trying to date me at the moment. I am very happy, I'll say that. But I will never tell if I am dating someone."
Most recently, Lea Michele apologizes to photographer Patrick McMullan for rudely dismissing him during an event. "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there," she wrote on Twitter.
More Lea Michele News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'