Lea Michele Goes Public With Beau Theo Stockman
"Glee" star Lea Michele went public with her new romance at the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York recently - she's dating an "American Idiot". The actress/singer was spotted kissing and cuddling Theo Stockman, who is currently starring on Broadway in the Green Day musical, "American Idiot".
The big reveal ends months of speculation about the pretty star's love life - she has been linked to co-stars Theo Groff and Matthew Morrison. Michele recently said, "Contrary to belief, guys are not blowing up my phone trying to date me at the moment. I am very happy, I'll say that. But I will never tell if I am dating someone."
Most recently, Lea Michele apologizes to photographer Patrick McMullan for rudely dismissing him during an event. "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there," she wrote on Twitter.
More Lea Michele News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie