Lea Michele Goes Public With Beau Theo Stockman
"Glee" star Lea Michele went public with her new romance at the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York recently - she's dating an "American Idiot". The actress/singer was spotted kissing and cuddling Theo Stockman, who is currently starring on Broadway in the Green Day musical, "American Idiot".
The big reveal ends months of speculation about the pretty star's love life - she has been linked to co-stars Theo Groff and Matthew Morrison. Michele recently said, "Contrary to belief, guys are not blowing up my phone trying to date me at the moment. I am very happy, I'll say that. But I will never tell if I am dating someone."
Most recently, Lea Michele apologizes to photographer Patrick McMullan for rudely dismissing him during an event. "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there," she wrote on Twitter.
More Lea Michele News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video