Lea Michele Goes Public With Beau Theo Stockman
"Glee" star Lea Michele went public with her new romance at the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York recently - she's dating an "American Idiot". The actress/singer was spotted kissing and cuddling Theo Stockman, who is currently starring on Broadway in the Green Day musical, "American Idiot".
The big reveal ends months of speculation about the pretty star's love life - she has been linked to co-stars Theo Groff and Matthew Morrison. Michele recently said, "Contrary to belief, guys are not blowing up my phone trying to date me at the moment. I am very happy, I'll say that. But I will never tell if I am dating someone."
Most recently, Lea Michele apologizes to photographer Patrick McMullan for rudely dismissing him during an event. "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there," she wrote on Twitter.
More Lea Michele News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding