Lea Michele Goes Public With Beau Theo Stockman
"Glee" star Lea Michele went public with her new romance at the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York recently - she's dating an "American Idiot". The actress/singer was spotted kissing and cuddling Theo Stockman, who is currently starring on Broadway in the Green Day musical, "American Idiot".
The big reveal ends months of speculation about the pretty star's love life - she has been linked to co-stars Theo Groff and Matthew Morrison. Michele recently said, "Contrary to belief, guys are not blowing up my phone trying to date me at the moment. I am very happy, I'll say that. But I will never tell if I am dating someone."
Most recently, Lea Michele apologizes to photographer Patrick McMullan for rudely dismissing him during an event. "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there," she wrote on Twitter.
More Lea Michele News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences