'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Insists She Is Innocent in Burglary Case
The teen reality TV star sentenced to serve jail time for her part in a heist at Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home agreed to plead guilty after learning the actor was keen to testify in court. "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers insists she's innocent even though she's officially a convicted felon.
As part of a plea bargain with prosecutors, the 18 year old accepted a charge of first-degree residential burglary, and learned she would be serving a six-month prison term. But now Neiers tells E! News, "I didn't do anything wrong. I thought we were going to trial and we had a great shot at this. I had been so confident because I had thought up until this point that I didn't do anything wrong."
But her attorney Jeffery Rubenstein reveals his client had a "limited role" in the burglary and admits the plea was due in large part to Bloom's willingness to testify against Neiers, who was seen on surveillance video entering Bloom's Hollywood Hills home last summer.
Neiers previously insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled