'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Insists She Is Innocent in Burglary Case
The teen reality TV star sentenced to serve jail time for her part in a heist at Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home agreed to plead guilty after learning the actor was keen to testify in court. "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers insists she's innocent even though she's officially a convicted felon.
As part of a plea bargain with prosecutors, the 18 year old accepted a charge of first-degree residential burglary, and learned she would be serving a six-month prison term. But now Neiers tells E! News, "I didn't do anything wrong. I thought we were going to trial and we had a great shot at this. I had been so confident because I had thought up until this point that I didn't do anything wrong."
But her attorney Jeffery Rubenstein reveals his client had a "limited role" in the burglary and admits the plea was due in large part to Bloom's willingness to testify against Neiers, who was seen on surveillance video entering Bloom's Hollywood Hills home last summer.
Neiers previously insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media