'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Insists She Is Innocent in Burglary Case
The teen reality TV star sentenced to serve jail time for her part in a heist at Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home agreed to plead guilty after learning the actor was keen to testify in court. "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers insists she's innocent even though she's officially a convicted felon.
As part of a plea bargain with prosecutors, the 18 year old accepted a charge of first-degree residential burglary, and learned she would be serving a six-month prison term. But now Neiers tells E! News, "I didn't do anything wrong. I thought we were going to trial and we had a great shot at this. I had been so confident because I had thought up until this point that I didn't do anything wrong."
But her attorney Jeffery Rubenstein reveals his client had a "limited role" in the burglary and admits the plea was due in large part to Bloom's willingness to testify against Neiers, who was seen on surveillance video entering Bloom's Hollywood Hills home last summer.
Neiers previously insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame