Model/Actress Beverly Peele Critical After Car Crash
Former supermodel-turned-actress Beverly Peele is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital following a car crash on Monday night, May 10. The beauty, who graced runways across the world in the 1980s, was taken to the UCLA Medical Center, where she is being treated by doctors.
Further details about the accident or the injuries the model sustained were unknown as WENN went to press. A source tells TMZ.com Peele is in a "very serious condition". A representative for the star could not be reached for comment.
TMZ also reports that in 2005, Peele was arrested for identity theft and received three years probation for the crime. On top of being a model, she has appeared in a number of music videos and a movie called "Sweet Friggin' Daisies".
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'