Model/Actress Beverly Peele Critical After Car Crash
Former supermodel-turned-actress Beverly Peele is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital following a car crash on Monday night, May 10. The beauty, who graced runways across the world in the 1980s, was taken to the UCLA Medical Center, where she is being treated by doctors.
Further details about the accident or the injuries the model sustained were unknown as WENN went to press. A source tells TMZ.com Peele is in a "very serious condition". A representative for the star could not be reached for comment.
TMZ also reports that in 2005, Peele was arrested for identity theft and received three years probation for the crime. On top of being a model, she has appeared in a number of music videos and a movie called "Sweet Friggin' Daisies".
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season