Model/Actress Beverly Peele Critical After Car Crash
Former supermodel-turned-actress Beverly Peele is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital following a car crash on Monday night, May 10. The beauty, who graced runways across the world in the 1980s, was taken to the UCLA Medical Center, where she is being treated by doctors.
Further details about the accident or the injuries the model sustained were unknown as WENN went to press. A source tells TMZ.com Peele is in a "very serious condition". A representative for the star could not be reached for comment.
TMZ also reports that in 2005, Peele was arrested for identity theft and received three years probation for the crime. On top of being a model, she has appeared in a number of music videos and a movie called "Sweet Friggin' Daisies".
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting