Model/Actress Beverly Peele Critical After Car Crash
Former supermodel-turned-actress Beverly Peele is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital following a car crash on Monday night, May 10. The beauty, who graced runways across the world in the 1980s, was taken to the UCLA Medical Center, where she is being treated by doctors.
Further details about the accident or the injuries the model sustained were unknown as WENN went to press. A source tells TMZ.com Peele is in a "very serious condition". A representative for the star could not be reached for comment.
TMZ also reports that in 2005, Peele was arrested for identity theft and received three years probation for the crime. On top of being a model, she has appeared in a number of music videos and a movie called "Sweet Friggin' Daisies".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal