Model/Actress Beverly Peele Critical After Car Crash
Former supermodel-turned-actress Beverly Peele is in critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital following a car crash on Monday night, May 10. The beauty, who graced runways across the world in the 1980s, was taken to the UCLA Medical Center, where she is being treated by doctors.
Further details about the accident or the injuries the model sustained were unknown as WENN went to press. A source tells TMZ.com Peele is in a "very serious condition". A representative for the star could not be reached for comment.
TMZ also reports that in 2005, Peele was arrested for identity theft and received three years probation for the crime. On top of being a model, she has appeared in a number of music videos and a movie called "Sweet Friggin' Daisies".
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton