Katy Perry's New Album Title Slammed by Duo
Baltimore, Maryland-based duo Beach House have taken aim at Katy Perry over the title of her new album. Beach House released "Teen Dream" in January and they fear Perry's summer album, "Teenage Dream", will confuse music fans.
Singer Victoria LeGrand took to Twitter.com on Monday, May 10 to let fans know she was upset about Perry's album title plans. She wrote, "Can't believe this... and not in a good way, guess we have to write a song called 'i kiss a girl' (sic)."
The duo then took to the wikipedia.com page dedicated to Perry's forthcoming release, and posted, "Mrs. Perry's album title may or may not be ripping off the brilliant indie duo Beach House and their critically acclaimed record 'Teen Dream'. It will be a challenge for her to achieve the same aural masterpiece."
Spinner.com reports the comments have since been deleted.
More Katy Perry News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder