Katy Perry's New Album Title Slammed by Duo
Baltimore, Maryland-based duo Beach House have taken aim at Katy Perry over the title of her new album. Beach House released "Teen Dream" in January and they fear Perry's summer album, "Teenage Dream", will confuse music fans.
Singer Victoria LeGrand took to Twitter.com on Monday, May 10 to let fans know she was upset about Perry's album title plans. She wrote, "Can't believe this... and not in a good way, guess we have to write a song called 'i kiss a girl' (sic)."
The duo then took to the wikipedia.com page dedicated to Perry's forthcoming release, and posted, "Mrs. Perry's album title may or may not be ripping off the brilliant indie duo Beach House and their critically acclaimed record 'Teen Dream'. It will be a challenge for her to achieve the same aural masterpiece."
Spinner.com reports the comments have since been deleted.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch