Tyra Banks' First Book Contains 'Magic' and 'Danger'
Supermodel-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks is expanding her business portfolio after signing a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The "America's Next Top Model" host has secured a three-book deal with Delacorte Press for the series, entitled "Modelland".
According to industry paper Daily Variety, the books will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modelling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
Writing on her web site, Banks said the book is "for all the girls and guys who want a lot more FANTASY in their lives ...and some fierceness and magic, romance and mystery, crazy and wild adventures, and yeah, some danger too."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!