Tyra Banks' First Book Contains 'Magic' and 'Danger'
Supermodel-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks is expanding her business portfolio after signing a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The "America's Next Top Model" host has secured a three-book deal with Delacorte Press for the series, entitled "Modelland".
According to industry paper Daily Variety, the books will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modelling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
Writing on her web site, Banks said the book is "for all the girls and guys who want a lot more FANTASY in their lives ...and some fierceness and magic, romance and mystery, crazy and wild adventures, and yeah, some danger too."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince