Tyra Banks' First Book Contains 'Magic' and 'Danger'
Supermodel-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks is expanding her business portfolio after signing a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The "America's Next Top Model" host has secured a three-book deal with Delacorte Press for the series, entitled "Modelland".
According to industry paper Daily Variety, the books will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modelling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
Writing on her web site, Banks said the book is "for all the girls and guys who want a lot more FANTASY in their lives ...and some fierceness and magic, romance and mystery, crazy and wild adventures, and yeah, some danger too."
More Tyra Banks News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked