Tyra Banks' First Book Contains 'Magic' and 'Danger'
Supermodel-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks is expanding her business portfolio after signing a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The "America's Next Top Model" host has secured a three-book deal with Delacorte Press for the series, entitled "Modelland".
According to industry paper Daily Variety, the books will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modelling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
Writing on her web site, Banks said the book is "for all the girls and guys who want a lot more FANTASY in their lives ...and some fierceness and magic, romance and mystery, crazy and wild adventures, and yeah, some danger too."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding