Tyra Banks' First Book Contains 'Magic' and 'Danger'
Supermodel-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks is expanding her business portfolio after signing a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The "America's Next Top Model" host has secured a three-book deal with Delacorte Press for the series, entitled "Modelland".
According to industry paper Daily Variety, the books will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modelling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
Writing on her web site, Banks said the book is "for all the girls and guys who want a lot more FANTASY in their lives ...and some fierceness and magic, romance and mystery, crazy and wild adventures, and yeah, some danger too."
More Tyra Banks News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up