Courtney Love Issues Emotional Plea to Her Daughter
Courtney Love has issued an emotional plea to her daughter Frances Bean Cobain begging her to get in touch - six months after she lost custody of the teenager. The seventeen year old, Love's only child with late husband Kurt Cobain, was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and aunt in December after requesting to live with her relatives.
Love was then slapped with a temporary restraining order keeping her away from Frances. The Hole frontwoman has now taken to the Internet to plead with the youngster to get in contact - insisting she desperately misses her daughter.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes, "Bean I saw you at Coachella in a pic... I love you, sorry to take to the world wide Ethernet but I love you and I don't know how to tell you without telling one of the pack, madly. I know you don't want me to not succeed and I know you're wiser than anyone I know, but I know you need me and I need you. I miss you Bean."
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- James Franco and Seth Rogen Are Developing '90s Teen Drama for Hulu
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers