Courtney Love Issues Emotional Plea to Her Daughter
Courtney Love has issued an emotional plea to her daughter Frances Bean Cobain begging her to get in touch - six months after she lost custody of the teenager. The seventeen year old, Love's only child with late husband Kurt Cobain, was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and aunt in December after requesting to live with her relatives.
Love was then slapped with a temporary restraining order keeping her away from Frances. The Hole frontwoman has now taken to the Internet to plead with the youngster to get in contact - insisting she desperately misses her daughter.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes, "Bean I saw you at Coachella in a pic... I love you, sorry to take to the world wide Ethernet but I love you and I don't know how to tell you without telling one of the pack, madly. I know you don't want me to not succeed and I know you're wiser than anyone I know, but I know you need me and I need you. I miss you Bean."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!