Courtney Love Issues Emotional Plea to Her Daughter
Courtney Love has issued an emotional plea to her daughter Frances Bean Cobain begging her to get in touch - six months after she lost custody of the teenager. The seventeen year old, Love's only child with late husband Kurt Cobain, was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and aunt in December after requesting to live with her relatives.
Love was then slapped with a temporary restraining order keeping her away from Frances. The Hole frontwoman has now taken to the Internet to plead with the youngster to get in contact - insisting she desperately misses her daughter.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes, "Bean I saw you at Coachella in a pic... I love you, sorry to take to the world wide Ethernet but I love you and I don't know how to tell you without telling one of the pack, madly. I know you don't want me to not succeed and I know you're wiser than anyone I know, but I know you need me and I need you. I miss you Bean."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?