Courtney Love Issues Emotional Plea to Her Daughter
Courtney Love has issued an emotional plea to her daughter Frances Bean Cobain begging her to get in touch - six months after she lost custody of the teenager. The seventeen year old, Love's only child with late husband Kurt Cobain, was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and aunt in December after requesting to live with her relatives.
Love was then slapped with a temporary restraining order keeping her away from Frances. The Hole frontwoman has now taken to the Internet to plead with the youngster to get in contact - insisting she desperately misses her daughter.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes, "Bean I saw you at Coachella in a pic... I love you, sorry to take to the world wide Ethernet but I love you and I don't know how to tell you without telling one of the pack, madly. I know you don't want me to not succeed and I know you're wiser than anyone I know, but I know you need me and I need you. I miss you Bean."
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight