Anne Hathaway's Boyfriend Adam Shulman Ordered to Return Street Mural
A New York contractor has threatened to file criminal charges against Anne Hathaway's boyfriend Adam Shulman unless the actor returns a street mural he walked off with at the weekend. Shulman and an unidentified male friend were caught detaching the large graffiti piece, by street artist Mr. Brainwash, from a construction site barrier in Manhattan's trendy Meatpacking District.
The pair then carted the makeshift wooden canvas, which features a man bearing similarity to Alfred Hitchcock holding a Happy Mother's Day sign, off to a nearby apartment building - just in time for the holiday, which was celebrated in America on Sunday, May 9.
H&H Builders president Ken Hart, who is working on the site, considers the mural to be his property, and he has threatened to report Shulman to the police if the artwork is not returned. Hart tells the New York Post, "If he brings me back the art, it's over. But if he doesn't, I'm going to the police to report it stolen!"
Spokespersons for Shulman and Hathaway had not returned requests for comment as WENN went to press.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!