Eddie Murphy Reportedly Reconciles With Melanie Brown
Eddie Murphy has reportedly put his feud with ex-girlfriend Melanie Brown behind him - for the sake of their three-year-old daughter. The former Spice Girl hit the headlines in 2006 after embarking on a short fling with the "Beverly Hills Cop" star and falling pregnant with his child.
After their split, Murphy snubbed his ex and claimed Angel Iris couldn't be his - until a DNA test proved he was the father. Brown, now married to movie producer Stephen Belafonte, revealed the Hollywood star had no intention of ever meeting the tot, telling Britain's Hello! magazine earlier this year, "I have full custody of Angel and that's about it. He (Eddie) doesn't see her, doesn't want to see her. That's just the way it is. She's very content. She doesn't know any different."
But the former couple is now making amends, with Murphy - who has seven other children from other relationships - inviting Brown, Belafonte and little Angel to an event at his Los Angeles compound last week, according to the New York Daily News.
A source tells the publication, "All of the children were there for the party, and it appeared that they're one big happy, blended family... At one point, (Murphy and Brown) were in the kitchen together and seemed pretty friendly."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!