Lea Michele Apologizes for Rudely Dismissing a Photographer
"Glee" star Lea Michele has apologized to a photographer after she rudely dismissed him at a gala on Tuesday, May 4. Photographer Patrick McMullan asked the actress for her name after taking her picture at the Time 100 Gala - but the brunette is said to have responded by rolling her eyes and naming other celebrities at the event, including country star Taylor Swift and former U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Now Michele is hoping to make amends with McMullan after reports of the incident began circulating. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Michele writes, "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there."
Michele was one of 100 stars, including Swift, Lady GaGa, Sir Elton John and Robert Pattinson, who attended the dinner to celebrate America's Time magazine editors naming them as the most influential people in the world.
More Lea Michele News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'