Lea Michele Apologizes for Rudely Dismissing a Photographer
"Glee" star Lea Michele has apologized to a photographer after she rudely dismissed him at a gala on Tuesday, May 4. Photographer Patrick McMullan asked the actress for her name after taking her picture at the Time 100 Gala - but the brunette is said to have responded by rolling her eyes and naming other celebrities at the event, including country star Taylor Swift and former U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Now Michele is hoping to make amends with McMullan after reports of the incident began circulating. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Michele writes, "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there."
Michele was one of 100 stars, including Swift, Lady GaGa, Sir Elton John and Robert Pattinson, who attended the dinner to celebrate America's Time magazine editors naming them as the most influential people in the world.
More Lea Michele News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones