Lea Michele Apologizes for Rudely Dismissing a Photographer
"Glee" star Lea Michele has apologized to a photographer after she rudely dismissed him at a gala on Tuesday, May 4. Photographer Patrick McMullan asked the actress for her name after taking her picture at the Time 100 Gala - but the brunette is said to have responded by rolling her eyes and naming other celebrities at the event, including country star Taylor Swift and former U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Now Michele is hoping to make amends with McMullan after reports of the incident began circulating. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Michele writes, "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there."
Michele was one of 100 stars, including Swift, Lady GaGa, Sir Elton John and Robert Pattinson, who attended the dinner to celebrate America's Time magazine editors naming them as the most influential people in the world.
More Lea Michele News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered