Lea Michele Apologizes for Rudely Dismissing a Photographer
"Glee" star Lea Michele has apologized to a photographer after she rudely dismissed him at a gala on Tuesday, May 4. Photographer Patrick McMullan asked the actress for her name after taking her picture at the Time 100 Gala - but the brunette is said to have responded by rolling her eyes and naming other celebrities at the event, including country star Taylor Swift and former U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Now Michele is hoping to make amends with McMullan after reports of the incident began circulating. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Michele writes, "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there."
Michele was one of 100 stars, including Swift, Lady GaGa, Sir Elton John and Robert Pattinson, who attended the dinner to celebrate America's Time magazine editors naming them as the most influential people in the world.
More Lea Michele News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle