Lea Michele Apologizes for Rudely Dismissing a Photographer
"Glee" star Lea Michele has apologized to a photographer after she rudely dismissed him at a gala on Tuesday, May 4. Photographer Patrick McMullan asked the actress for her name after taking her picture at the Time 100 Gala - but the brunette is said to have responded by rolling her eyes and naming other celebrities at the event, including country star Taylor Swift and former U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Now Michele is hoping to make amends with McMullan after reports of the incident began circulating. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Michele writes, "Big apology to PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn't expect you (or anyone) Time 100 to know who I was w/ (with) all the amazing people there. (I) made a silly joke that didn't go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there."
Michele was one of 100 stars, including Swift, Lady GaGa, Sir Elton John and Robert Pattinson, who attended the dinner to celebrate America's Time magazine editors naming them as the most influential people in the world.
More Lea Michele News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'