Uma Thurman, Bono and More Attend Natasha Richardson's Remembrance Service
Stars including Uma Thurman, Bono and Sarah Jessica Parker joined Natasha Richardson's family in New York on Monday, May 10 for a memorial service to mark the late actress' birthday. Richardson, who would have turned 47 on Tuesday, May 11 died last March after a freak skiing accident.
Her loved ones, including widower Liam Neeson, her mother Vanessa Redgrave, and sister Joely Richardson, gathered in the Big Apple on Monday for a remembrance service at the city's Roundabout Theatre Company. A host of stars turned out to pay their respects including Parker, her husband Matthew Broderick, and "Pulp Fiction" star Thurman.
The service was especially poignant for Bono - the U2 frontman, who attended with his wife Ali Hewson, turned 50 on the day of the service.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle