Uma Thurman, Bono and More Attend Natasha Richardson's Remembrance Service
Stars including Uma Thurman, Bono and Sarah Jessica Parker joined Natasha Richardson's family in New York on Monday, May 10 for a memorial service to mark the late actress' birthday. Richardson, who would have turned 47 on Tuesday, May 11 died last March after a freak skiing accident.
Her loved ones, including widower Liam Neeson, her mother Vanessa Redgrave, and sister Joely Richardson, gathered in the Big Apple on Monday for a remembrance service at the city's Roundabout Theatre Company. A host of stars turned out to pay their respects including Parker, her husband Matthew Broderick, and "Pulp Fiction" star Thurman.
The service was especially poignant for Bono - the U2 frontman, who attended with his wife Ali Hewson, turned 50 on the day of the service.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?