Uma Thurman, Bono and More Attend Natasha Richardson's Remembrance Service
Stars including Uma Thurman, Bono and Sarah Jessica Parker joined Natasha Richardson's family in New York on Monday, May 10 for a memorial service to mark the late actress' birthday. Richardson, who would have turned 47 on Tuesday, May 11 died last March after a freak skiing accident.
Her loved ones, including widower Liam Neeson, her mother Vanessa Redgrave, and sister Joely Richardson, gathered in the Big Apple on Monday for a remembrance service at the city's Roundabout Theatre Company. A host of stars turned out to pay their respects including Parker, her husband Matthew Broderick, and "Pulp Fiction" star Thurman.
The service was especially poignant for Bono - the U2 frontman, who attended with his wife Ali Hewson, turned 50 on the day of the service.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked