Uma Thurman, Bono and More Attend Natasha Richardson's Remembrance Service
Stars including Uma Thurman, Bono and Sarah Jessica Parker joined Natasha Richardson's family in New York on Monday, May 10 for a memorial service to mark the late actress' birthday. Richardson, who would have turned 47 on Tuesday, May 11 died last March after a freak skiing accident.
Her loved ones, including widower Liam Neeson, her mother Vanessa Redgrave, and sister Joely Richardson, gathered in the Big Apple on Monday for a remembrance service at the city's Roundabout Theatre Company. A host of stars turned out to pay their respects including Parker, her husband Matthew Broderick, and "Pulp Fiction" star Thurman.
The service was especially poignant for Bono - the U2 frontman, who attended with his wife Ali Hewson, turned 50 on the day of the service.
More Uma Thurman News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding