Uma Thurman, Bono and More Attend Natasha Richardson's Remembrance Service
Stars including Uma Thurman, Bono and Sarah Jessica Parker joined Natasha Richardson's family in New York on Monday, May 10 for a memorial service to mark the late actress' birthday. Richardson, who would have turned 47 on Tuesday, May 11 died last March after a freak skiing accident.
Her loved ones, including widower Liam Neeson, her mother Vanessa Redgrave, and sister Joely Richardson, gathered in the Big Apple on Monday for a remembrance service at the city's Roundabout Theatre Company. A host of stars turned out to pay their respects including Parker, her husband Matthew Broderick, and "Pulp Fiction" star Thurman.
The service was especially poignant for Bono - the U2 frontman, who attended with his wife Ali Hewson, turned 50 on the day of the service.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit