Nicky Byrne Hospitalized After Fighting With Kian Egan
Westlife star Nicky Byrne was hospitalized at the weekend after cutting his head during a playful post-gig wrestle with bandmate Kian Egan. The Irish crooners were performing in Liverpool, England on Friday, May 7 and returned to their hotel in the city to carry on the fun.
But Byrne was left needing medical treatment after a playful fight with Egan turned ugly when he accidentally smashed his head through a glass table. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Thx (thanks) to all in Liverpool A&E (accident and emergency unit)!! I'm healing already and thx for all ur (sic) concerns."
"Yep five stitches but they gave me a certificate of bravery !!!! Haha. All fun and stupid lads joking. I'm healing already."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked