Nicky Byrne Hospitalized After Fighting With Kian Egan
Westlife star Nicky Byrne was hospitalized at the weekend after cutting his head during a playful post-gig wrestle with bandmate Kian Egan. The Irish crooners were performing in Liverpool, England on Friday, May 7 and returned to their hotel in the city to carry on the fun.
But Byrne was left needing medical treatment after a playful fight with Egan turned ugly when he accidentally smashed his head through a glass table. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Thx (thanks) to all in Liverpool A&E (accident and emergency unit)!! I'm healing already and thx for all ur (sic) concerns."
"Yep five stitches but they gave me a certificate of bravery !!!! Haha. All fun and stupid lads joking. I'm healing already."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates