Nicky Byrne Hospitalized After Fighting With Kian Egan
Westlife star Nicky Byrne was hospitalized at the weekend after cutting his head during a playful post-gig wrestle with bandmate Kian Egan. The Irish crooners were performing in Liverpool, England on Friday, May 7 and returned to their hotel in the city to carry on the fun.
But Byrne was left needing medical treatment after a playful fight with Egan turned ugly when he accidentally smashed his head through a glass table. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Thx (thanks) to all in Liverpool A&E (accident and emergency unit)!! I'm healing already and thx for all ur (sic) concerns."
"Yep five stitches but they gave me a certificate of bravery !!!! Haha. All fun and stupid lads joking. I'm healing already."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13