Nicky Byrne Hospitalized After Fighting With Kian Egan
Westlife star Nicky Byrne was hospitalized at the weekend after cutting his head during a playful post-gig wrestle with bandmate Kian Egan. The Irish crooners were performing in Liverpool, England on Friday, May 7 and returned to their hotel in the city to carry on the fun.
But Byrne was left needing medical treatment after a playful fight with Egan turned ugly when he accidentally smashed his head through a glass table. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Thx (thanks) to all in Liverpool A&E (accident and emergency unit)!! I'm healing already and thx for all ur (sic) concerns."
"Yep five stitches but they gave me a certificate of bravery !!!! Haha. All fun and stupid lads joking. I'm healing already."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie