Nicky Byrne Hospitalized After Fighting With Kian Egan
Westlife star Nicky Byrne was hospitalized at the weekend after cutting his head during a playful post-gig wrestle with bandmate Kian Egan. The Irish crooners were performing in Liverpool, England on Friday, May 7 and returned to their hotel in the city to carry on the fun.
But Byrne was left needing medical treatment after a playful fight with Egan turned ugly when he accidentally smashed his head through a glass table. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Thx (thanks) to all in Liverpool A&E (accident and emergency unit)!! I'm healing already and thx for all ur (sic) concerns."
"Yep five stitches but they gave me a certificate of bravery !!!! Haha. All fun and stupid lads joking. I'm healing already."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation