Kim Cattrall Vows Never to Wed Again
Kim Cattrall has vowed never to wed again, because marriage isn't "necessary". The actress has been married three times and split from her last husband, Mark Levinson, in 2004 after a six-year union - and she insists there won't be a fourth wedding.
The "Sex and the City" star says, "I'll never marry again. I don't want children. I am self-sufficient. If I decide to spend time with someone then I will. If marriage means something to someone else then I guess it could be a... negotiated point. But I really don't feel it's necessary." Cattrall split from toyboy Alan Wyse last year.
Personal life aside, Kim Cattrall will soon reprising his role as Samantha Jones in "Sex and the City 2" alongside Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon. Beside acting in front of the camera, Kim also teams up with her co-stars to record a soundtrack for the film.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?