Kim Cattrall Vows Never to Wed Again
Kim Cattrall has vowed never to wed again, because marriage isn't "necessary". The actress has been married three times and split from her last husband, Mark Levinson, in 2004 after a six-year union - and she insists there won't be a fourth wedding.
The "Sex and the City" star says, "I'll never marry again. I don't want children. I am self-sufficient. If I decide to spend time with someone then I will. If marriage means something to someone else then I guess it could be a... negotiated point. But I really don't feel it's necessary." Cattrall split from toyboy Alan Wyse last year.
Personal life aside, Kim Cattrall will soon reprising his role as Samantha Jones in "Sex and the City 2" alongside Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon. Beside acting in front of the camera, Kim also teams up with her co-stars to record a soundtrack for the film.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip