Kim Cattrall Vows Never to Wed Again
Kim Cattrall has vowed never to wed again, because marriage isn't "necessary". The actress has been married three times and split from her last husband, Mark Levinson, in 2004 after a six-year union - and she insists there won't be a fourth wedding.
The "Sex and the City" star says, "I'll never marry again. I don't want children. I am self-sufficient. If I decide to spend time with someone then I will. If marriage means something to someone else then I guess it could be a... negotiated point. But I really don't feel it's necessary." Cattrall split from toyboy Alan Wyse last year.
Personal life aside, Kim Cattrall will soon reprising his role as Samantha Jones in "Sex and the City 2" alongside Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon. Beside acting in front of the camera, Kim also teams up with her co-stars to record a soundtrack for the film.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift