Kim Cattrall Vows Never to Wed Again
Kim Cattrall has vowed never to wed again, because marriage isn't "necessary". The actress has been married three times and split from her last husband, Mark Levinson, in 2004 after a six-year union - and she insists there won't be a fourth wedding.
The "Sex and the City" star says, "I'll never marry again. I don't want children. I am self-sufficient. If I decide to spend time with someone then I will. If marriage means something to someone else then I guess it could be a... negotiated point. But I really don't feel it's necessary." Cattrall split from toyboy Alan Wyse last year.
Personal life aside, Kim Cattrall will soon reprising his role as Samantha Jones in "Sex and the City 2" alongside Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon. Beside acting in front of the camera, Kim also teams up with her co-stars to record a soundtrack for the film.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'