Kim Cattrall Vows Never to Wed Again
Kim Cattrall has vowed never to wed again, because marriage isn't "necessary". The actress has been married three times and split from her last husband, Mark Levinson, in 2004 after a six-year union - and she insists there won't be a fourth wedding.
The "Sex and the City" star says, "I'll never marry again. I don't want children. I am self-sufficient. If I decide to spend time with someone then I will. If marriage means something to someone else then I guess it could be a... negotiated point. But I really don't feel it's necessary." Cattrall split from toyboy Alan Wyse last year.
Personal life aside, Kim Cattrall will soon reprising his role as Samantha Jones in "Sex and the City 2" alongside Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon. Beside acting in front of the camera, Kim also teams up with her co-stars to record a soundtrack for the film.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer