Justin Timberlake to Re-Open Golf Course in July
Justin Timberlake is to open his new golf course in his native Memphis, Tennessee in July - and he reveals the place has very special memories for him. The pop superstar and golf fanatic is the brains behind the revamped Miramichi Lakes country club, which was the first place he learned to hit a ball.
He says, "This was the course where my dad taught me to hit a golf ball. I was really young, so all I really cared about was girls at the time. We actually have done some pretty cool things with this course; we had to re-do the whole course. We're the first course in America to be certified an eco-friendly golf course."
Golf Course aside, Justin Timberlake has spent some quality time with his girlfriend Jessica Biel last weekend despite being hit with numerous break up reports. They attended Tribeca hand in hand and went to Timbaland concert at Drai's Hollywood.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO