Justin Timberlake to Re-Open Golf Course in July
Justin Timberlake is to open his new golf course in his native Memphis, Tennessee in July - and he reveals the place has very special memories for him. The pop superstar and golf fanatic is the brains behind the revamped Miramichi Lakes country club, which was the first place he learned to hit a ball.
He says, "This was the course where my dad taught me to hit a golf ball. I was really young, so all I really cared about was girls at the time. We actually have done some pretty cool things with this course; we had to re-do the whole course. We're the first course in America to be certified an eco-friendly golf course."
Golf Course aside, Justin Timberlake has spent some quality time with his girlfriend Jessica Biel last weekend despite being hit with numerous break up reports. They attended Tribeca hand in hand and went to Timbaland concert at Drai's Hollywood.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party