Justin Timberlake to Re-Open Golf Course in July
Justin Timberlake is to open his new golf course in his native Memphis, Tennessee in July - and he reveals the place has very special memories for him. The pop superstar and golf fanatic is the brains behind the revamped Miramichi Lakes country club, which was the first place he learned to hit a ball.
He says, "This was the course where my dad taught me to hit a golf ball. I was really young, so all I really cared about was girls at the time. We actually have done some pretty cool things with this course; we had to re-do the whole course. We're the first course in America to be certified an eco-friendly golf course."
Golf Course aside, Justin Timberlake has spent some quality time with his girlfriend Jessica Biel last weekend despite being hit with numerous break up reports. They attended Tribeca hand in hand and went to Timbaland concert at Drai's Hollywood.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame