Justin Timberlake to Re-Open Golf Course in July
Justin Timberlake is to open his new golf course in his native Memphis, Tennessee in July - and he reveals the place has very special memories for him. The pop superstar and golf fanatic is the brains behind the revamped Miramichi Lakes country club, which was the first place he learned to hit a ball.
He says, "This was the course where my dad taught me to hit a golf ball. I was really young, so all I really cared about was girls at the time. We actually have done some pretty cool things with this course; we had to re-do the whole course. We're the first course in America to be certified an eco-friendly golf course."
Golf Course aside, Justin Timberlake has spent some quality time with his girlfriend Jessica Biel last weekend despite being hit with numerous break up reports. They attended Tribeca hand in hand and went to Timbaland concert at Drai's Hollywood.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo