Justin Timberlake to Re-Open Golf Course in July
Justin Timberlake is to open his new golf course in his native Memphis, Tennessee in July - and he reveals the place has very special memories for him. The pop superstar and golf fanatic is the brains behind the revamped Miramichi Lakes country club, which was the first place he learned to hit a ball.
He says, "This was the course where my dad taught me to hit a golf ball. I was really young, so all I really cared about was girls at the time. We actually have done some pretty cool things with this course; we had to re-do the whole course. We're the first course in America to be certified an eco-friendly golf course."
Golf Course aside, Justin Timberlake has spent some quality time with his girlfriend Jessica Biel last weekend despite being hit with numerous break up reports. They attended Tribeca hand in hand and went to Timbaland concert at Drai's Hollywood.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story