Liam Gallagher Moves Forward With Beatles Biopic
Liam Gallagher has confirmed he's planning to turn Richard DiLello's book about the last days of The Beatles into a new movie. Recent reports suggested the Oasis frontman would announce the project, based on DiLello's The Longest Cocktail Party, at the Cannes Film Festival in France later this week - but it seems he isn't waiting.
A statement reads, "This will be a film with humor and affection providing an insider's look at what is meant to be a young man caught up in the wild swirl of the music business, celebrities and the tail end of the swinging Sixties' in London."
DiLello witnessed the demise of the Beatles as an employee at Apple Corps. Gallagher, a huge fan of the book, is expected to produce the film.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns