Liam Gallagher Moves Forward With Beatles Biopic
Liam Gallagher has confirmed he's planning to turn Richard DiLello's book about the last days of The Beatles into a new movie. Recent reports suggested the Oasis frontman would announce the project, based on DiLello's The Longest Cocktail Party, at the Cannes Film Festival in France later this week - but it seems he isn't waiting.
A statement reads, "This will be a film with humor and affection providing an insider's look at what is meant to be a young man caught up in the wild swirl of the music business, celebrities and the tail end of the swinging Sixties' in London."
DiLello witnessed the demise of the Beatles as an employee at Apple Corps. Gallagher, a huge fan of the book, is expected to produce the film.
More Liam Gallagher News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed