Liam Gallagher Moves Forward With Beatles Biopic
Liam Gallagher has confirmed he's planning to turn Richard DiLello's book about the last days of The Beatles into a new movie. Recent reports suggested the Oasis frontman would announce the project, based on DiLello's The Longest Cocktail Party, at the Cannes Film Festival in France later this week - but it seems he isn't waiting.
A statement reads, "This will be a film with humor and affection providing an insider's look at what is meant to be a young man caught up in the wild swirl of the music business, celebrities and the tail end of the swinging Sixties' in London."
DiLello witnessed the demise of the Beatles as an employee at Apple Corps. Gallagher, a huge fan of the book, is expected to produce the film.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show