Liam Gallagher Moves Forward With Beatles Biopic
Liam Gallagher has confirmed he's planning to turn Richard DiLello's book about the last days of The Beatles into a new movie. Recent reports suggested the Oasis frontman would announce the project, based on DiLello's The Longest Cocktail Party, at the Cannes Film Festival in France later this week - but it seems he isn't waiting.
A statement reads, "This will be a film with humor and affection providing an insider's look at what is meant to be a young man caught up in the wild swirl of the music business, celebrities and the tail end of the swinging Sixties' in London."
DiLello witnessed the demise of the Beatles as an employee at Apple Corps. Gallagher, a huge fan of the book, is expected to produce the film.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7