Stone Temple Pilots' Guitarist to Be a Dad Again
Stone Temple Pilots rocker Robert Deleo is set to become a dad again - his wife is set to give birth to the couple's second child at the end of the month. DeLeo let the happy news slip during a weekend interview with ThePulseofRadio.com, revealing he has a busy summer of diaper changing, record releases and touring.
He says, "With a wife and a four-year-old son right now, and another son coming at the end of May, this year is definitely gonna be a year for me personally of wearing a lot of hats. I've got a record being released on May 25 and a son coming on May 28 and then a tour that's gonna take me up to the end of 2011, so it's gonna be a juggle. But I'm up for it."
A self-titled album is the first that the band will release in almost 9 years. The effort which will be dropped on May 25 in the U.S. has spawned the first single called "Between the Lines".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked