Stone Temple Pilots' Guitarist to Be a Dad Again
Stone Temple Pilots rocker Robert Deleo is set to become a dad again - his wife is set to give birth to the couple's second child at the end of the month. DeLeo let the happy news slip during a weekend interview with ThePulseofRadio.com, revealing he has a busy summer of diaper changing, record releases and touring.
He says, "With a wife and a four-year-old son right now, and another son coming at the end of May, this year is definitely gonna be a year for me personally of wearing a lot of hats. I've got a record being released on May 25 and a son coming on May 28 and then a tour that's gonna take me up to the end of 2011, so it's gonna be a juggle. But I'm up for it."
A self-titled album is the first that the band will release in almost 9 years. The effort which will be dropped on May 25 in the U.S. has spawned the first single called "Between the Lines".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris