Stone Temple Pilots' Guitarist to Be a Dad Again
Stone Temple Pilots rocker Robert Deleo is set to become a dad again - his wife is set to give birth to the couple's second child at the end of the month. DeLeo let the happy news slip during a weekend interview with ThePulseofRadio.com, revealing he has a busy summer of diaper changing, record releases and touring.
He says, "With a wife and a four-year-old son right now, and another son coming at the end of May, this year is definitely gonna be a year for me personally of wearing a lot of hats. I've got a record being released on May 25 and a son coming on May 28 and then a tour that's gonna take me up to the end of 2011, so it's gonna be a juggle. But I'm up for it."
A self-titled album is the first that the band will release in almost 9 years. The effort which will be dropped on May 25 in the U.S. has spawned the first single called "Between the Lines".
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt