Stone Temple Pilots' Guitarist to Be a Dad Again
Stone Temple Pilots rocker Robert Deleo is set to become a dad again - his wife is set to give birth to the couple's second child at the end of the month. DeLeo let the happy news slip during a weekend interview with ThePulseofRadio.com, revealing he has a busy summer of diaper changing, record releases and touring.
He says, "With a wife and a four-year-old son right now, and another son coming at the end of May, this year is definitely gonna be a year for me personally of wearing a lot of hats. I've got a record being released on May 25 and a son coming on May 28 and then a tour that's gonna take me up to the end of 2011, so it's gonna be a juggle. But I'm up for it."
A self-titled album is the first that the band will release in almost 9 years. The effort which will be dropped on May 25 in the U.S. has spawned the first single called "Between the Lines".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media