Stone Temple Pilots' Guitarist to Be a Dad Again
Stone Temple Pilots rocker Robert Deleo is set to become a dad again - his wife is set to give birth to the couple's second child at the end of the month. DeLeo let the happy news slip during a weekend interview with ThePulseofRadio.com, revealing he has a busy summer of diaper changing, record releases and touring.
He says, "With a wife and a four-year-old son right now, and another son coming at the end of May, this year is definitely gonna be a year for me personally of wearing a lot of hats. I've got a record being released on May 25 and a son coming on May 28 and then a tour that's gonna take me up to the end of 2011, so it's gonna be a juggle. But I'm up for it."
A self-titled album is the first that the band will release in almost 9 years. The effort which will be dropped on May 25 in the U.S. has spawned the first single called "Between the Lines".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie