Lindsay Lohan Grieving the Loss of Her Uncle
Lindsay Lohan is in mourning following the death of her beloved uncle. The "Mean Girls" actress was given the tragic news about her mother's brother late on Sunday evening, and immediately headed for the family home in New York to comfort her mum, Dina.
And the heartbroken actress admits she felt "sick" when she heard about her uncle's passing. In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes: "My mom's brother, my uncle who's amazing, just passed - may he rest in peace.... Rushing to see Dina Lohan - I love you mommy xx... Did Billy Joel curse us when he said, 'Only the GOOD die young'? I don't know how to feel as I'm rushing home to my mom's house after just wrapping work nearly 3 hours ago or less... I feel sick."
This year, Lindsay Lohan has been hit with several problems, ranging from her feud with her father, controversial photo which has her posing with a gun, and an alleged Rolex theft.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic