Lindsay Lohan Grieving the Loss of Her Uncle
Lindsay Lohan is in mourning following the death of her beloved uncle. The "Mean Girls" actress was given the tragic news about her mother's brother late on Sunday evening, and immediately headed for the family home in New York to comfort her mum, Dina.
And the heartbroken actress admits she felt "sick" when she heard about her uncle's passing. In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes: "My mom's brother, my uncle who's amazing, just passed - may he rest in peace.... Rushing to see Dina Lohan - I love you mommy xx... Did Billy Joel curse us when he said, 'Only the GOOD die young'? I don't know how to feel as I'm rushing home to my mom's house after just wrapping work nearly 3 hours ago or less... I feel sick."
This year, Lindsay Lohan has been hit with several problems, ranging from her feud with her father, controversial photo which has her posing with a gun, and an alleged Rolex theft.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased