Lindsay Lohan Grieving the Loss of Her Uncle
Lindsay Lohan is in mourning following the death of her beloved uncle. The "Mean Girls" actress was given the tragic news about her mother's brother late on Sunday evening, and immediately headed for the family home in New York to comfort her mum, Dina.
And the heartbroken actress admits she felt "sick" when she heard about her uncle's passing. In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes: "My mom's brother, my uncle who's amazing, just passed - may he rest in peace.... Rushing to see Dina Lohan - I love you mommy xx... Did Billy Joel curse us when he said, 'Only the GOOD die young'? I don't know how to feel as I'm rushing home to my mom's house after just wrapping work nearly 3 hours ago or less... I feel sick."
This year, Lindsay Lohan has been hit with several problems, ranging from her feud with her father, controversial photo which has her posing with a gun, and an alleged Rolex theft.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4