Lindsay Lohan Grieving the Loss of Her Uncle
Lindsay Lohan is in mourning following the death of her beloved uncle. The "Mean Girls" actress was given the tragic news about her mother's brother late on Sunday evening, and immediately headed for the family home in New York to comfort her mum, Dina.
And the heartbroken actress admits she felt "sick" when she heard about her uncle's passing. In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes: "My mom's brother, my uncle who's amazing, just passed - may he rest in peace.... Rushing to see Dina Lohan - I love you mommy xx... Did Billy Joel curse us when he said, 'Only the GOOD die young'? I don't know how to feel as I'm rushing home to my mom's house after just wrapping work nearly 3 hours ago or less... I feel sick."
This year, Lindsay Lohan has been hit with several problems, ranging from her feud with her father, controversial photo which has her posing with a gun, and an alleged Rolex theft.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo