Lindsay Lohan Grieving the Loss of Her Uncle
Lindsay Lohan is in mourning following the death of her beloved uncle. The "Mean Girls" actress was given the tragic news about her mother's brother late on Sunday evening, and immediately headed for the family home in New York to comfort her mum, Dina.
And the heartbroken actress admits she felt "sick" when she heard about her uncle's passing. In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes: "My mom's brother, my uncle who's amazing, just passed - may he rest in peace.... Rushing to see Dina Lohan - I love you mommy xx... Did Billy Joel curse us when he said, 'Only the GOOD die young'? I don't know how to feel as I'm rushing home to my mom's house after just wrapping work nearly 3 hours ago or less... I feel sick."
This year, Lindsay Lohan has been hit with several problems, ranging from her feud with her father, controversial photo which has her posing with a gun, and an alleged Rolex theft.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off